Do they own or do they own?

Spiralling Into Eternity > The Metal Forum

Haven't downloaded new stuff yet(yes i said downloaded,still dont have credit card /sad face)

Opinions?

- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Last edited by SorrowIsMe at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by eternalgorias
They don't have much interesting to offer.

:stickpoke
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Are u shitting me
Into Eternity are one of my favourite bands of all time
Theyre talent is amazing
my personal favs are spiralling into depression, torn, and beginning of the end
They freeeeking own man
i recommend them to anyone..
Personally i don't think there latest album was as good as their previous ones
but hey it is still a good album
Buried in Oblivion pwns!!
Great band! New stuff is brilliant. Tim Roth is an amazing guitarist. I love the 2 different vocal styles. They accent each other very well to make for some nice clean and heavy parts.
R.I.P. Dimebag!

BuildTheMusic - Join Up! Acquire The Knowledge.
The new stuff is pretty good SorrowIsMe, you need to get a hold of it. I love these guys, every album is as least decent. The only band that can have a chorus like "Spiraling Into Depression" and I'm still headbangin.
Great band. Underrated, people don't seem to like them all that much.

Canadian metal owns.
I like them alot. Tim Roth is IMO one of the most underrated guitarists in metal, and Stu Block is an undeniably talented singer even if you don't like him.
when i went to see suffocation/cryptopsy/aborted, there was some other band on the bill, but they couldnt play, i think it was border issues, but anyways into eternity surprise filled in
it was the greatest thing, i havent seen them before that because of canceled shows, and i saw them take the stage and was like "OMG "
My sig is better than yours
This band is definetely on my top bands list. I can't get enough of "Surrounded By Night". Tim Roth is an inspiring guitarist, and he seems like a cool guy on the videos he films.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Cant put my finger into it, but they remind me of Cynic :S
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Ma boiz! They're from Saskatchewan. They're pretty good. I haven't seen them live yet though. They made it before I got into them. The only downside to them is their "use a harmony" every two seconds. The music sounds good but not 100% real. Other than that, Tim Roth kicks ass!
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Into Eternity ****ing pwn, I have seen them live multiple times and everytime is better getting up close and personal at the front stage, amazing I say
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Well I just received some good news from Vanquish. Into Eternity is coming to Atlanta, and we're going.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Quote by AtrumArx
This band is definetely on my top bands list. I can't get enough of "Surrounded By Night". Tim Roth is an inspiring guitarist, and he seems like a cool guy on the videos he films.

That song owns along with severe emotional distress
They played at Seattle Metalfest. Me and my friend watched them set up, previously we knew absolutely nothing about them, and decided to add percentage to all their advantages and to their suckyness. The only good part about the band that we found were the high pitched screams, everything else just sucked.
I love Into Eternity, I saw them live at Gigantour, but I miseed them about a week ago

I still need to get their latest...
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Awesome! Heres hoping they stop by OK. I love me some...well, I love all three of those bands.
"A black sea of agony

Impassable
Screaming
Impassable
Visionless
Screaming in oblivion"

Nice band. I really like the vocals.
Quote by AtrumArx
Well I just received some good news from Vanquish. Into Eternity is coming to Atlanta, and we're going.

Hell yes.. 2 more days..
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

"Spiralling Into Depression"

"Severe Emotional Distress"

"Black Sea of Agony"

"Morose Seclusion"

... I think I'm detecting a pattern here.

I think that the dreariness of the Praries is reflected in their intensity and subject matter.

Anyways, IE are awesome. I want to see them w/ The Haunted and Dark Tranquility, but none of my friends can go. Gahhhh!
These guys are great. Only listened to Dead and Dreaming, I'll have to find the others somewhere.
Go get your shovel.
I met em Tuesday night when they opened for Dark Tranquillity and the Haunted. It was badass, I even got to hang out with em for a while, got pictures, signatures from the band. They even complented my growling/screaming ability, and Tim Roth gave me guitar tips. ^_^

Needless to say, I <3 this band even more now.

TIMELESS WINTER FTW!!!
Quote by JimmyTheRipper
I met em Tuesday night when they opened for Dark Tranquillity and the Haunted. It was badass, I even got to hang out with em for a while, got pictures, signatures from the band. They even complented my growling/screaming ability, and Tim Roth gave me guitar tips. ^_^

Needless to say, I <3 this band even more now.

TIMELESS WINTER FTW!!!

You luck sunabitch!

Was Tim kind of cocky? I've heard some bad things...but I hope they arn't true
Honestly dude, he wasn't cocky at all, if anything he was really humble. Tim was so happy I thought he was one of the sickest guitarists ever, lol. Same thing with Stu Block too, I mean come on, the man complemented MY vocals (as well as the rest of the band )

But yeah dude, Tim was really cool, really laid back, chill guy. We just sat there and talked about sweeping, good practices, etc.
Quote by tehbensonzorz
saw em last night with Dark Tranquility, The Haunted, Scar Symmetry and Circle of Fear.

...ow my aching neck

Must have been an amazing show.
Originally posted by turinbrakes
actually YOU SUCK

"I once read a poem, held my breath
But that moment's gone
First time I felt life, somewhat hurts
Need an option and some hope "

Anders Fridén