Why do people feel the need to put quotes of others saying "oMG liKE uR so KEWL LOLZ ur SO SMarT" in their sigs?

I think it just makes people look like douche bags.

I think its funny when people put quotes of people making fun of them in their sig like mine

Anyways, I'm done.
Sup?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Because being mentioned makes people feel good about themselves, and that goes double if it's a praise.

I've never had one.

Magicedit: ^
Quote by stringmagician
Because being mentioned makes people feel good about themselves, and that goes double if it's a praise.

I've never had one.

stringmagician = Sex

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by stringmagician

I've never had one.

Magicedit: ^

Despite all the guys asking me for n00dz, you're the only one I'd give them to stringmagician.

Anyways, back on topic, I remember there was a breif phase when a lot of people had them, then they died out. I like them, I've through a couple myself
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Despite all the guys asking me for n00dz, you're the only one I'd give them to stringmagician.

WHAT.THE.FUCK??!

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

say whut?

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Quote by Dinkydaisy

lolut?
To altronataku:

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
You have a self-deprecating one, so it's not that much different.

Anyhow, I personally don't like the sigs you're referring too, but I won't say anymore, because a few of the people I like on here actual have similar sigs.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Stringmagician, can you PM me your password? ...I love you...
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You have a self-deprecating one, so it's not that much different.

Anyhow, I personally don't like the sigs you're referring too, but I won't say anymore, because a few of the people I like on here actual have similar sigs.

The difference is, mine isn't trying to make me look cool, I just think its funny. A good laugh at yourself never hurt anyone.
^a good self appraisal never hurt anyone.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by yawn
Sigs of any kind are just repulsive

Your face is repulsive.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
So... you'd rather make self-praising threads about how you don't praise yourself in your sig, than have self-praising quotes in your sig? Ah, it all makes sense now.
If you're going to do something wrong, do it
right.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Your face is repulsive.
Stay the fuck out of my bedroom you crackhead stalker
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Your face is repulsive.

Quote by yawn
Stay the fuck out of my bedroom you crackhead stalker

But...I love you...
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by yawn
I know where you live

This thread made me lol.

"n00dz!? GURL?!?! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODWHERE?!"

And I'm still confused as to whether or not you were being sincere Dinky. If you weren't, thank you for the effort, if you were

OHMYGODSHN00DS?!?

but really, I am much obliged
your sig is annoying too. get the space out from between the quotes, and the quote and the smiley it leaves a big enough gap itself.

anyway self praising sigs are sometimes stupid, sometimes funny if the quotes are good. not a big deal either way.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
Why do people feel the need to put quotes of others saying "oMG liKE uR so KEWL LOLZ ur SO SMarT" in their sigs?

I think it just makes people look like douche bags.

I think its funny when people put quotes of people making fun of them in their sig like mine

Anyways, I'm done.

Yeah, but that's also as bad as having 4-5 quotes in your sig....(I'm glad I made the cut)

The only self appraising sig I approve is Garden Of Grey's, "cause he pwns".
yo.

I BELIEVE
Sig this if you like FIREWIND!!
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
so people feeling good about themselves because they are being prasied is wrong??

i believe you are the only 'douche bag' here mr.IlIk2plygUItAr
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
You people are insane... and I take great enjoyment in reading you argue. :p It amuses me.
Ive been sentenced to a Death by Sexy by the Eagles of Death Metal fan club! PM Punk Rocker to get sentenced.

President of the 'Courtney Love does not suck' club. PM me to join.

Also a member of White Stripes club - see left.