Does anyone know the name of this movie???

It is about a serial killer, and in the early part of the movie, when he was in his teens, he meets a guy on a Greyhound Bus, and together they buy a cheap car to travel (instead of the slow bus).

Anyways, their car gets a flat tyre (tire), and while the "good" dude is changing the tyre, the "bad" guy pushes him in front of an oncoming car, killing him, and steals his identity and then continues his killing spree over many years, while the FBI tries to find him.

If you could help me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
You serious dude? is that the name of da movie??

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Yep. She is an FBI agent or something. Movie takes place in Canada. The dude ends up being the guy she falls in love with.
i thought it was called "serial killer goes on killing spree whilst evading FBI", but i'm probably wrong
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by zeroconsequence
Yep. She is an FBI agent or something. Movie takes place in Canada. The dude ends up being the guy she falls in love with.

Thanks dude, your a legend.

Quote by zeroconsequence

Way to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, sounded like a good movie too
Movie was ok. It was like the Gift. You sit through it no matter how bad it is just to see some famous boobies close to the end. You figure the movie out half way through anyway.