Woo, a monkey tried to enter my room just now, got shit scared, then threw an old bun towards it, unfortunately didnt go near it, and almost missed the neighbour, who is now probably wondering why I was throwing buns at her.

Yes, and I'm very scared of dogs, cats and all those animals that are beautiful from a distance.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman

for some reason that nearly made me die laughing.

if i had enough space in my sig...

i'm not scared of animals, except bears. fortunately there are no bears in england at present.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Wtf cats? How can you be scared of cats? I'm scared of certain types of dogs, like guard dogs. And rottweilers (sp?), pit bulls and chihuahuas. Seriously, when I was like seven one jumped up and bit my finger, and was like, hanging from my finger with it's teeth. I know it sounds corny, but it hurt like hell and scared the shizzle outta me. I am now extra cautious when around chihuahuas.

^About the bears thing, I saw this funny cats video, there was this bear walking along and a cat jumped out of a bush, must of scared the crap ot of the bear, coz it was gone!
Spiders and snakes is all......I could have a can of Mortein and spray at a spider and then jump like a little girl.
yo.

I BELIEVE
They're causing a nuisance outside now. Wish my dad didnt take the camera to work.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Stop bitching man......you HAVE MONKEYS OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!!111!!wunwunz!

Oh you live in India, I'd be more pissed off at your traffic tbh.

Are they the big ugly monkeys, or the cute little ones that can play drums?
yo.

I BELIEVE
I'm an animal and I sometimes scare myself. Does that count?
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

spiders FTW!!

im like bordering on arachinaphobia (sp?)
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Stop bitching man......you HAVE MONKEYS OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!!111!!wunwunz!
Are they the big ugly monkeys, or the cute little ones that can play drums?

Not bitching, just interested in them
They are little ones
aww look at the cute little squirell.... ahhhh RAWRRZZ!! ohh shiet zomibe squeirell!!1
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by iamded
Wtf cats? How can you be scared of cats? I'm scared of certain types of dogs, like guard dogs. And rottweilers (sp?), pit bulls and chihuahuas. Seriously, when I was like seven one jumped up and bit my finger, and was like, hanging from my finger with it's teeth. I know it sounds corny, but it hurt like hell and scared the shizzle outta me. I am now extra cautious when around chihuahuas.

^About the bears thing, I saw this funny cats video, there was this bear walking along and a cat jumped out of a bush, must of scared the crap ot of the bear, coz it was gone!

My mum hates cats. She just thinks they are creepy.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
But... cats...

I have a toetoiseshell cat. She's called soft. Mum calls her fuggly. She's actually called Smudge.
Is it true most tortoise shell cats are female?
That first post had me in hysterics laughing, sounded like something from Borat!

On topic, I'm shit scared of birds. I'm also arachnophobic to the point that a spider in the corner of my band's rehearsal studio would have me weeping like a little girl. Anything feral tends to scare me, too.
sharks. that count? Even in swimming pools i get that feeling one's behind me ready to own me. I hate dark indoor pools.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
i love animals...except pit pulls, but since they are banned in england were safe, seriously ive never been scared of any anmial since our hoidas usually consist of going to places where ther is lot of wildlife...and theme parks woooooo
Quote by RawrDemon
I'm afraid of animals that can kill me, yes. Especially the big ones.

John Petrucci?
Quote by Aidy Damage
That first post had me in hysterics laughing, sounded like something from Borat!

On topic, I'm shit scared of birds. I'm also arachnophobic to the point that a spider in the corner of my band's rehearsal studio would have me weeping like a little girl. Anything feral tends to scare me, too.

I hate Moths. They scare the absolute shit out of me. They normally go nuts, and they're normally huge too. It's just sick.

Strangely, though, I do not mind spiders at all. I remember when I was younger I used to watch spiders eat flies.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I don't like insects or arachnids. Lady bugs, moths, house flies and mosquitoes don't bother me, but pretty much everything else does.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Aidy Damage
John Petrucci?

Meh, he ain't that big of a guy. Plus, unlike most animals, I know where his testicles are. One quick kick to the crotch and I'm outta there.
Quote by RawrDemon
Meh, he ain't that big of a guy. Plus, unlike most animals, I know where his testicles are. One quick kick to the crotch and I'm outta there.

But he'll put his guitar into killzone mode and make everyone die.
Quote by Aidy Damage
But he'll put his guitar into killzone mode and make everyone die.

That's probably a good reason to kick him in the crotch when I get the chance. Steal his guitar too.