Page 1 of 2
OK so the average girl gives sex about 3 weeks a month, unless they are really skanky and decide to 'paint the town red' or they are really generous and give head while its their time of the month. Also many girlfriends work a lot so that limits sex to 7-8 times a month.

In addition to this my gf is a vegetarian so she is always ill with colds and stuff so that brings it down to 5-6 a month. That is just not enough.

Anyone know how to counteract this without the use of drugs, and/or hypnotherapy?
In addition to this my gf is a vegetarian

lol
there's your problem
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
let her rest up and get better ( no one wants to pork a chick bein sick all over em ( or do they!?) ....

...... Back to the basics son. abuse yourself.
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
Back to the basics son. abuse yourself

+1
or you could abuse her
Quote by HangmaN47
I was just abou to suggest hypnotherapy. Have you ever tried talking to someone in their sleep? It's fun.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I was just abou to suggest hypnotherapy. Have you ever tried talking to someone in their sleep? It's fun.

lolz yeah then you can do other stuff while they sleep too
Quote by HangmaN47
Quote by matt47569
like abusive yourself ...im gonna leave now.
-Gear-
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Quote by SavageNights

I like to ask people what flavour chips do they want. I also have a story that is absolute GOLD.....too bad I can't say because it would ruin my reputation forever.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I like to ask people what flavour chips do they want. I also have a story that is absolute GOLD.....too bad I can't say because it would ruin my reputation forever.

I think we should hear it anyway.
I think not. I'll take it to the grave thank you very much. You can just hate me for it anyways.....even if you don't know.
yo.

I BELIEVE
forget about periods, dignity, respect and whatnot and just bang her like a machine gun.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by matt47569

Provided it's not a man and/or one of your relations.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I want to know. I don't care about your reputation.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I think not. I'll take it to the grave thank you very much. You can just hate me for it anyways.....even if you don't know.
come on!! youve seen most of the SH*t on the pit that people laugh at lol, it cant be THAT bad itll damage your rep could it?
-Gear-
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

sorry guys for telling you that I had a story but not telling you, but I can't It just isn't cool..
yo.

I BELIEVE
haha well painting the town red sounds a bit messy, but about the colds and flus part...

nothing helps more than exercise. and nothing is a better exercise than bangin as often as possible.
Check out Last to the Worm, my industrial/progressive/rap metal project.
http://soundcloud.com/lasttotheworm

Gear:
Custom Shop ESP Edwards Rhoads V with single EMG81 and Floyd Rose
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Logic Express 9
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
sorry guys for telling you that I had a story but not telling you, but I can't It just isn't cool..
i think you should assume that witholding a juicy story from your fellow pitcrawlers would damage your rep more than telling us and us being outright disgusted
-Gear-
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Meh, I'd could honestly leave a pitcrawler die. Blame video games and movies on that one, it sways my understanding of reality sometimes.

Sorry dude.
yo.

I BELIEVE
point noted, no matter, keep your filth!
-Gear-
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Dude, your not using your imagination.

When its "That time of the month", Just flip her over and sodomize her instead.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Hmph, sleep with one eye open tonight.

<-------Like this.

which one?. Your Japs Eye?!?

In addition to this my gf is a vegetarian so she is always ill with colds and stuff so that brings it down to 5-6 a month. That is just not enough.

QUOTE]

i wish my gf wud do it 5-6 times a week, nuff said
Because shes a veggo shes making you starve because she dont like to eat meat
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Is this sex as in intercourse or just oral/masturbation/sex/anal?

I usually get it everytime I go to hers, which is like, more than 20 times a month (About 25 I think)? - that said, that usually entails of maybe, sex once or twice, oral once... The rest is all handiwork

Lawlz u sux.

Give her some and tell her you want the favour returning.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Is this sex as in intercourse or just oral/masturbation/sex/anal?

I usually get it everytime I go to hers, which is like, more than 20 times a month (About 25 I think)? - that said, that usually entails of maybe, sex once or twice, oral once... The rest is all handiwork

Too bad the handiwork is your own.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Stick it in her corn-hole instead
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by Klk1

QUOTE]

i wish my gf wud do it 5-6 times a week, nuff said

THE THING THAT REALLY FKS ME OFF IS WHEN SHE WANTS IT I WANT TO NOT GIVE IT TO HER TO MAKE HER WANT IT MORE OFTEN BUT ICANT HELP BUT GIVE IT TO HER. I CANT CONTOL MY KNOB.
Quote by andyscoot

THE THING THAT REALLY FKS ME OFF IS WHEN SHE WANTS IT I WANT TO NOT GIVE IT TO HER TO MAKE HER WANT IT MORE OFTEN BUT ICANT HELP BUT GIVE IT TO HER. I CANT CONTOL MY KNOB.

bugger reading that.
Quote by Klk1

bugger reading that.

Took me a few times to understand it =/
Make her eat meat, slap some beef into that bitch she'l get the message.
RULE BRITANNIA
since were talking about gfs and sex (lol) do you guys think my gf would really like to have sex? shes like always joking about it and yesterday when we said bye she said sex tomorrow and laughed ...lol...were 14 btw
Yeah, she's "got a cold", Mr. Gullible
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by .smudged.
since were talking about gfs and sex (lol) do you guys think my gf would really like to have sex? shes like always joking about it and yesterday when we said bye she said sex tomorrow and laughed ...lol...were 14 btw

First off, do not bugger a minor. At least wait until she's of age.
Secondly, you're 14, and probably equipped like one. So if you try it on, don't expect her to keep a straight face.
Finally, do not bugger a minor. I don't care how big her boobs are. Don't do it. >_>
if shes not up to the job, just go out and fins someone else to bang for a bit
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Page 1 of 2