I've been looking for a new amp recently and found this one on musiciansfriend.com:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Ultrabass-BX1800-180W-1x12-Bass-Combo?sku=481102

It's a Behringer Ultrabass BX1800, and for the price it looks very good. The reviews on the site seemed pretty good, and I am considering buying it.

If anyone could give me a opinion of what it's like, or show me a better amp in that price range I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Hello
Behringer are cheap, but they are very unreliable. It's not worth getting an amp that will fail on you once the warranty is up.

Look on www.musicianswarehouse.com.au for ideas on other amps in that price range.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
I have a Behringer and I can get some good sound out of it but I have had a lot of trouble with the electronics of it. My passive imput doesnt even work anymore and I get a lot of buzz when i turn the bass up alot. I dont recommend it.
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
yeah, i was wondering about the 45w version of this combo. for $130 usd, that's a pretty good deal, and i was wondering if it was too good of a deal.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
I've also found a more expensive, but probably better amp in a Gallien-Krueger Backline 210 Combo Amp. What so you think of this one? Is it powerful enough for gigging? I've seen a few reviews for it and they sound good so I might get this when I round up some cash.
Hello
sounds like a good idea. gallien-krueger is a fairly good company.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Dude please dont get behringer they are unreliable and very low quality. (which is why thier soo cheap)
I'd have a look at the Warwick sweet 15 and sweet 25 combos (150 and 250 watts respectivly i think).

I just got the sweet 15, and it has a gorgeous tone, and makes my squire sound fantastic. And it can definately get lound enough for small gigs. Full gain and volume is rather loud (in the cover your ears in shock way)
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Well, one of the things that made me like the Gallien-Krueger was the built-in overdrive, which is pretty cool, and I think it's cheaper than the Warwick as well, so I might just save for that.
Hello