yeh im planning to buy a heavy metal guitar. my 2 optiions are the ibanez rgt42dx and the schecter c-1 hellraiser.

which one's better? i might put emg's in the ibanez after i get em.
get the ibanez. i have it and its AMAZING as it is with the pickups it has. they give off NO buzz whatsoever as apposed to emgs which just hum like a bitch. the bridge stays in tune very well and the neck is so thin you will never get tendinitis.
i cant afford schecter with fr. ibanez comes with fr so i guess i'll take that....
im a rhythm player but i also play solos cos my band's something like metallica/a7x
no rgt42dx - extreemly unreliable trem - i tell u this from experience and not v good stock p - ups, then the hellraiser on the other hand, all mahaogny, kickass finish, active emg 81 / 85 and T.O.M with string thru body.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by suckme
i cant afford schecter with fr. ibanez comes with fr so i guess i'll take that....
im a rhythm player but i also play solos cos my band's something like metallica/a7x

If you play rythm, a trem would be a waste of money. Get a hardtail, or at least a good trem.
Dickless.