This maybe more appropriate in the Pit, but I thought it would be more relevant here. If not, delete/move/close it, or I will, or whatever.

I came across this artist who designs Dark Art, and has done album covers for bands such as Insomnium etc etc etc. I was wondering what impressions you guys have on his art, as I know most of you enjoy art quite a lot.

www.kaamos.com
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Wow, thats some really good stuff. I really like that Imperanon album cover too.

Another suggestion is the guitarist from Dark Tranquillity. The artwork on Character is amazing. The artist who does Cathedral's covers too, his name slips my mind.

Oh and does anyone know who designed the cover for Crimson II?
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Travis Smith (not the guy from Trivium) is really good, he has done cover on Opeth albums (Still Life - present) and more.

http://www.seempieces.com/gallery.php

EDI: That's some good artwork.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Last edited by ..NEM.. at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by Dyer's Eve

Another suggestion is the guitarist from Dark Tranquillity. The artwork on Character is amazing. The artist who does Cathedral's covers too, his name slips my mind.

**** yeah, there was an article on Doom metal artwork in Terrorizer awhile back and they interviewed him. Some great artwork, can't remember the name either though, lol.
Quote by ..NEM..
Travis Smith (not the guy from Trivium) is really good, he has done cover on Opeth albums (Still Life - present) and more.

Good call. Travis is the king of album art work IMO, even though the new Katatonia artwork kind of blew (luckily the music was still good). I suggest anyone who hasn't checked it out yet take a look at the new Woods of Ypres cover, it's done by Travis and is amazing. It seems their are a lot of people taking his style now a days though. This kaamos stuff is quite good as well.
Quote by unfathomable_bo

I really like this one for some reason

Haha, looks like someone just came on a wall. But besides that i like that one too. Another great album artists, is the guy who does the Agathodaimon covers(Excluding Serpents Embrace) Different artist I think.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.