Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
BOSS MT-2
2 22%
Guv'Nor 2
7 78%
Voters: 9.
ok i want to get a new distortion pedal, i'm currently using a guv'nor 2 whcih a bloke next door lent me and has hopefully forgotten about but incase he hasn't i'm gonna get a new one also for the comfort and brutality i might exume on it.

my twi pics are the:
Boss MT-2
Guv'nor 2

i like the guv'nor but the MT-2 intrigues me so which one should i get?
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
i would say Guv.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
idk...

why don't you...

TRY THEM OUT?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
well i wouldn't go for either, personally i would go for a line6 tonecore "crunchtone" or "uber metal" depending on what kind of distortion/sound you want. Or if not, a boss stompbox... those two makes i would say are best in the buisness. Although, i have tried behringer, and they are cheap as chips, but they really do deliver, with some amazing sounds. I hope this is usefull to you

if you are sure you want either of them two though, i think the guv is a better choice
well i wouldn't go for either, personally i would go for a line6 tonecore "crunchtone" or "uber metal" depending on what kind of distortion/sound you want. Or if not, a boss stompbox... those two makes i would say are best in the buisness. Although, i have tried behringer, and they are cheap as chips, but they really do deliver, with some amazing sounds. I hope this is usefull to you

if you are sure you want either of them two though, i think the guv is a better choice
i play a mix of sounds from blues to heavy metal but mostly a emo/shred type thing but nothing as heavy as say slayer.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas