I was able to pickup a used, but mint condition Takamine G530 acoustic guitar with a gig bag for $120 shipped off my golf forum of all places. I am having trouble finding much about this model, so wanted to know if this was an average, good, or a great deal?
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
You already bought it; do you really need us to validate your purchase to make you feel better about yourself?

You got a SUPERAWESOMEFREAKINCRAZYCONGRATU****INGLATIONS deal!

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
your a dumbass, i simply googled make/model and within about 3 seconds it showed a price chart for them. could you not have done that? or if your desperate to gloat quit being a bitch about it and make a contructive and informative thread about the pros/cons of the guitar?
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
1. I am not trying to gloat, just wanted to know.

2. Whe I googled "Takamine G530", all I got were foreign sites and a lot of them didn't have any in stock. I couldn't find any US sites with them instock listing the price.

3. I don't know much of anything about acoustic guitars, only that Takamine was a decent brand, but even their own website doesn't say anything about prices, so I wanted to know.

4. Get some manners Tim_Orme_Esq.
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
Quote by Staz80
1. I am not trying to gloat, just wanted to know.

2. Whe I googled "Takamine G530", all I got were foreign sites and a lot of them didn't have any in stock. I couldn't find any US sites with them instock listing the price.

3. I don't know much of anything about acoustic guitars, only that Takamine was a decent brand, but even their own website doesn't say anything about prices, so I wanted to know.

4. Get some manners Tim_Orme_Esq.

It's okay, October wasn't a good month for UG...

Congrats, I think any takamine for 120 is a good deal.

I played a 12 string once and it was amazing.

Pics?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
If you won't gloat, I'll gloat for you.
Eat your hearts out suckers, he got an AWESOME DEAL!
1/2 my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.
That type of post is uncalled for Tim_orme_Esq

The man seems to be a newbie just trying to get alittle info.

I think that you made a great deal. I have played Takamines for years. Great guitars.
Post some pics, lets see it!!

Take it easy
Bill
Quote by Staz80

uhuh me too, so i clicked "find english results only", and woah omg, there they are.

i do apologise for being rude tho, just was reading that thread about useless posts lol.

its a good guitar, and yes a very good price, congrats.

Tim
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
WTF OMG Try googling C.G.T, even clicking 'english results only' won't help.

Its C.G.P dumbass, certified guitar player.

Don't be a smartass if you're a dumbass.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
WTF OMG Try googling C.G.T, even clicking 'english results only' won't help.

Its C.G.P dumbass, certified guitar player.

Don't be a smartass if you're a dumbass.

At least he appreciates good music though (as do you)
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.