Im starting a diet from Christmas binging and need to lose a couple of stone (im 13 stone). My normal meals are a slim fast milkshake (semi skimmed), a tuna salad sandwich with salad cream (or lentil soup) a litre of fruit juice during the day and fish and potatos or stir fry with veg and fruit salad for dinner

Will this do it?
Just make sure you're getting all the vitamins and minerals you need and don't starver yourself.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Cory Smash
Just make sure you're getting all the vitamins and minerals you need and don't starver yourself.

well i take supplements as well
and the point of this thread is???? you can tell that you're new,but its ok...just don't starve yourself,and how many lb is 13 stone???
All of that plus some regular cardio exercise; riding a bike, jogging, swimming, etc would do the job.
Best of luck
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
excercise too...damn! ^
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by lyrixgirl
and the point of this thread is???? you can tell that you're new,but its ok...just don't starve yourself,and how many lb is 13 stone???

he's new but at least he's not an 06'r..........everyone hates 06'ers
You need to eat a balanced diet. And you forgot the most important part.......exercise. Don't be one of those people that eat like a bird to lose weight and then put it back on when you are done dieting. If you want to keep the wieght off for good, then you have to completely change your lifestyle...............forever. Eat a balanced diet at about 1800 calories a day, do cardio exercise for 30 minutes on most days of the week (at least 5) and you will lose 1-2 pounds a week until you hit your healthy weight. As long as you keep doing that, you will lose weight, keep it off, and feel healthy. And you might just add a few years onto the end of your life. The slim fast shit don't work. Eat a piece of fruit or something for breakfast instead of that crap. Good luck. Just google fitness/nutrition and you will have all the info you need.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
yeah i regularly do 3 hours of death metal drumming and also bike ride. my dad said he will give me £2000 if i lose 3 stone. He is a bit ashamed of me..but i dont care cos i will buy a PRS or something off it,
Quote by lyrixgirl

Figure it out yourself.

Also, best of luck with the diet, threadstarter!

EDIT: £2000? I want to diet too!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Dieting is useless unless you do the exercise to go with it.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
excercise is most important...but eliminate the fruit juice, too many carbs and sugars in fruit juices. drinking water is the #1 way to aid weight loss, so drink lots of water and substitute actual fruit in instead of fruit juice
I'd like to say that Slimfast is not useless, provided you see it for what it is - meal replacement. I've lost about half a stone in about a month on that and yeh it's not just that I do go to the gym nearly every day as well but Slim Fast does contain most of the nutrients you need and does save you the hassle of calorie counting.

One other point is that you haven't said your age/height. I'm 21 6'1" and i weight nearly 15 stone but i don't look like a fat ass so it's all relative. Also ignore your BMI (Body Mass Index) because it's a load of shite!

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by bballdevil187
excercise is most important...but eliminate the fruit juice, too many carbs and sugars in fruit juices. drinking water is the #1 way to aid weight loss, so drink lots of water and substitute actual fruit in instead of fruit juice

OK but the fruit juice has nothing else in it. I know fruit is good for fibre and still but i prefer drinking it
Quote by Joycey
I'd like to say that Slimfast is not useless, provided you see it for what it is - meal replacement. I've lost about half a stone in about a month on that and yeh it's not just that I do go to the gym nearly every day as well but Slim Fast does contain most of the nutrients you need and does save you the hassle of calorie counting.

One other point is that you haven't said your age/height. I'm 21 6'1" and i weight nearly 15 stone but i don't look like a fat ass so it's all relative. Also ignore your BMI (Body Mass Index) because it's a load of shite!

Good luck!

in 26 and 5 foot 10