I had a similar experience when I ordered a guitar from a local shop, it took them 2-3 months to get the guitar. I made sure to bug them every single day after they told me, "shouldn't be too long, maybe 2-3 weeks." I called them every single day after 3 weeks went by. Since I was pissed, they should be too.
I got my Ibanez through from them in two days. It just depends on Ibanez's distribution here. If they don't have the instrument, they can't send it out!
GAK are really busy at the moment... they only recenty found time to replace my broken-upon-delivery ValveKing 112 amp.

Good news is that they're unlikely to leave you in the lurch - you most likely will get your guitar, although it may be a bit late.
Yeah, GAK has been doing this a lot recently. I can't fault them because they've always been top notch in the service department, can only assume it's an after-Xmas rush.

They're the only UK-based internet music store I really trust, so I wouldn't get too pissed. If GAK say February, everyone else will say March.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Its more than a bit late I'm afraid.
And whats worse is i need it for friday cos my current one has got screws flying everywhere and is falling to pieces and will break before friday most likely.
Get over it, it's not like we can magically transport it to your doorstep

jesus.....
Gear:
Gibson les paul Studio faded, modded Buckethead style (killswitch, 1 tone, 1 vol)
Taylor Big Baby 306-GB
Modded Cort KX-5, runaway (neck) and warthog (bridge)
Laney VC-15
Digitech Bad Monkey, EH Big Muff, crybaby JH-1
its happening to everyone

its this wonderful business thing called supply and demand.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by SG thrasher
http://www.imuso.co.uk/ theres a really good UK based site incase this stuff with GAK goes Belly up

I ordered my epi valve junior and laney cab from them 2 week ago (imuso) and i still havnt received it took my £200 out of my account rung them last week got told it would be in stock this week and i rung them this week and now theyve told me there not gonna be in till next week

also i had same problem with GAK exact same time last year with my les paul they kept putting date back the thing that annoys me the most is they tell you its out of stock but it keeps saying in stock next day uk delivery
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
I ordered a pickup from them a month or so ago, there was no indication that it was out of stock, they Emailed to say I would have to wait a week or something, so I cancelled and got them somewhere else. Plenty of other websites manage to give you information about the stock levels of the products they're selling, so why don't they?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I ordered a guitar off GAK a month ago, they said it'd be here today, they tell me to wait til the end of january.

That is all.
...your point is?

Be happy you're getting a new guitar, for crying out loud.
Quote by exitmusic
I ordered my epi valve junior and laney cab from them 2 week ago (imuso) and i still havnt received it took my £200 out of my account rung them last week got told it would be in stock this week and i rung them this week and now theyve told me there not gonna be in till next week

also i had same problem with GAK exact same time last year with my les paul they kept putting date back the thing that annoys me the most is they tell you its out of stock but it keeps saying in stock next day uk delivery

Weird, my stuff came the next day.
I know what your going through lol

I ordered my guitar back in November!! (18 november if im correct)

They told me i had to wait till Januari (towards the end)

so......Im like Wow ..**** :/ well okay i suppose i have no choice..since it's nowhere else in the netherlands yet.

So I called last week ....asking "So you know anything more about the guitar? its suppose to come this month eh"

so he's like ill call the guitar dealer... week later still no respons ...i call again ask again...

2 days later he calls me "Yeah well , i have no idea when it will come you'll just have to wait , some guys i know are at the NAMM soon so maybe after NAMM you'll hear more" argh >_>

Oh yeah and he told me not to count on this month for its(or her?:P) arrival
I've never had any problems with GAK. But this sucks, man. I hope you get the guitar soon
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
ordered my epi valve junior and laney cab from them 2 week ago (imuso) and i still havnt received it took my £200 out of my account rung them last week got told it would be in stock this week and i rung them this week and now theyve told me there not gonna be in till next week

I've bought 4 guitars from them and they all came the next day. Guess you were just unlucky.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
that sucks, ive got both my guitars from them and they've been perfect.

unlucky i guess