IMO, I think you should just save up for a new guitar.

What amp do you have? What music styles are you after?
you do know the hassle involved in mixing passive and active pickups dont you?, i wouldnt bother with that guitar also
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
I know but im only 14 i haven't any money and a new guitar is to many money. but else what guitar should i buy instead?
* I have a home build Bang & Oluffsen amp and im playing Grunge, rock, heavy rock... You know from Nirvana to Rage against the machine, the White stripes all that...
You have no idea of the hassle of mixing passives with actives (believe me, I tried on my squier a few months ago), and EMG's are not as versatile as you'd want. I'd go with a seymour duncan lace sensor.
Dickless.
what sounds are you going for and what amp do you have?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
i have a small and VERY old ibanez amp.... And im going for a real american hard rock like offspring and babylon zoo
Quote by sjellest
i have a small and VERY old ibanez amp.... And im going for a real american hard rock like offspring and babylon zoo

babylon zoo are english as far as i know .....

erm anyways, it would probably serve you better to save up and get a better amp before you change pickups otherwise you wont really notice the difference anyway
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
okay but babylon zoo is from amarican (im big fan) but he imigrated from india. Wich amp then?
this is the babylon zoo that did spaceman right, cos if so, jas mann was born in dudley and then moved to wolverhampton .....

and as far as what amp, its really up to you as for preference, i mean i always like tube amps but some people prefer solid state amps (although the majority of ss amps suck imo)
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
oh i thougt he whas from america??? and yes he is the space man thing... but i actually thought about a fender fm 212
i cant say ive had any experience with that amp like, but if there's one nearby you go and try it out, id say go to your local shop and try out a few different amps, see what you like
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
well no, most decent amps arent cheap but theyre worth it to get the sound you want imo, it depends how far you want to take guitar really
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
okay that sound oehm... well i just don't have the money... remember that i only played guitar for 1 and a half year...