Page 1 of 2
First WOTM for the new year. I plan to set up a WOTY (year) if everyone thinks its a good idea. Opinions in the Forum Recommendation thread please.

Rules:

- You need two recommendations to get into the WoTM final poll.
- You MUST have written at least THREE pieces in the past month to be nominated.

Benji (LOOK!theskyfell) cannot win, as he won last month.

Get Nominating!!

With this month, it is possible to account for pieces posted towards the end of Dec too...because its being crammed in so much.

Recommendations:
- Lessthanthat
- Grovermans
- Stratkat
- TruelyNinja
- Jammydude41
- SilenceEvolves
- Less Than Dave
- Stellar_Legs
- Punkrockconcept
- Circular.Parade
- #1synth

Nominations:
- Lessthanthat
- Grovermans
- Jammydude41
- SilenceEvolves
- Stellar_Legs
- Stratkat
- Circular.Parade
- Truely Ninja
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Last edited by The Hurt Within at Jan 22, 2007,
I listed their writings in parathesis so you wouldn't have to go check.
I Nominate
Grovermans (innocent, you were beautiful, new york.) and less than that (to get away w/ murder, that "poem" you wrote from my perspective really tears it, one in every city, and love song for you I call "Jeff" white elephant)

Recommendations: circular.parade, truly ninja, silenceevolves, system
I recommend: less than that, system, Something_Vague(even though he's already won, like, what, 5 times?)
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
thats not fair those rules are bullshit jerk

I'll forward that onto Mike aka Drummondo for the original idea and Alice for deciding the rules.
Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
Oh, nevermind.
The rules are awesome.

ps.
I miss mikeee where is he these days *sniffle*

Yeha me too.
Thanks for the recommendation FKOM</3, but I'm far from eligible this month.

Eligible...like the spanish verb "eligir" meaning "to choose." Probably from Latin...

I recommend grovermans because his last one was so damn fine.
is SilenceEvolves eligible since we're counting some of December's too?

if so i'm for him.
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
i'm never nominated for this shit anymore.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
Last edited by Something_Vague at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by SixTwentySeven
less than that

Oh, sorry.

I deleted my old post, I nominate Less_Than_Dave.
Quote by Something_Vague
i'm never nominated for this shit anymore.

I've never really been nominated for this, oh well though, right? Life goes on.

I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't write to become WOTM, I could care less about WOTM. I'm not trying to talk out against you, Matt, but I just hate anybody who posts things like that in general. WOTM isn't some prestigious "award", it's just something for fun.

Whatevs. Anyway, on topic now, I don't know who I'd nominate yet. I'll read around and post it later if the thread is still up.
stellar_legs.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

So far, most of the people already nominated are the ones that I think deserve it, so I'm in a pinch. But if Truly is eligible, then I nominate him.
^Yeah, if I remember well, you just can't... I don't see the point...ESP if you havn't been around this month. If you'd be proud of your work or something I might understand. You need to reccommendations to be nominated anyways.
Grovermans
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
I'd of nominated you synth, but I already nominated someone before you posted your third one. (At least I'm pretty sure that was your third one)
id nominate myself, but that wouldnt be cool.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Page 1 of 2