For those who have it is it worth buying?Because I got 100 Bucks and Im choosin between that and the Metal Zone.

I play Death/Thrash/Speed/ if you wanna know what I play
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
i havea Death Metal and i love it ive never played a metal zone but ive heard it and both peddals have good options but for death metal and speed and thrash i think thedeath metal will do but tbh, try them both out at your local guitar place.
Yeah I've Heard Good Things about the Metal Muff too
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Metal Muff, it doesnt have quite as much gain, but you can actually hear the notes you are playing clearly, which is a really good trade off, unless you are a sloppy player.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
The death metal is good but gives a hell of a lot of humming and feedback and I haven't played the Metal Muff or Metal Zone,so give them a try and check.
I have a Metal Zone and it sound good for that kind of stuff. You can get a lot of different metal tones with it too.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
Quote by hokiecmo
I have a Metal Zone and it sound good for that kind of stuff. You can get a lot of different metal tones with it too.

ditto ....
Mt-2 is very versititle ... you just have to take the time to tweak it
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
METAL ZONE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
i have the death metal pedal and it kicks ass, GET IT!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by thehardwayout
METAL ZONE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not for recording or gigging it doesnt, heres the thing with the metal zone, it sounds ok at best when played at bedroom volumes, when you gig with it ior play in any situation involving other instruments its a god awful piece of garbage. It completely destroys your mids, so it will sound paper thin at high volumes and wont allow you to cut through the mix at all. I havent treid the death metal too much but from what i have heard from using it in stores and whatnot its only slightly better.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
not for recording or gigging it doesnt, heres the thing with the metal zone, it sounds ok at best when played at bedroom volumes, when you gig with it ior play in any situation involving other instruments its a god awful piece of garbage.

bedroom volumes...

you mean when you sleep?, i have my amp off when i do that. mt-2 sounds great in that case
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I have a digitech death metal, if you want super high gain and sustain that lasts for ever, then this is your pedal.... However, there is no gain control which is a big downside to me. If your going to be using it exclusively for high distortion shredding its great, but if you play any other kind of music where your going to want to turn down the gain. Look into something else, like a boss mega distortion, my brother owns one and on its highest gain it was comparable to my death metal but much more versatile.