****ing love this dude, awsome... in my eyes the fastest rapper who manages to make his lyrics understandable. (all these underground fast rappers may aswell rap in islamic).

Anyway, what's his fastest song? Only song i've heard of him which i consider fast is 'break ya neck'.

Any suggestions?
i don't think this is the best forum to ask that in...
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
**** the other people, i'm not letting narrow minded people stop me from making a thread, if ya' get me.

so, anyone?
Not really, although he does have some great guest spots. Check out the track Tha Points that's got Biggie, Redman, BTNH & more.
I would say, 'Iz They Wildin' Wit' Us & Getting' Rowdy Wit' Us' with Mystikal is one of Busta's fastest raps.

'The coming' is the best album in my opinion though.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I have two songs with Busta on them. The Monument by Wu-Tang where he has a lukewarm verse, and Scenario by ATCQ where he rips it up. Oh, and that touch it song was pretty brutal.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

He rocks on A Tribe Called Quest's "Scenario"... orther than that... naw he isn't that good. Nor is he fast, wtf? Ever heard Bizzy Bone?
Quote by Rock-god
(all these underground fast rappers may aswell rap in islamic).

Islamic is not a language, foo.

His verse on Scenario kills. Also check him out on "What's Happenin" with Method Man. Crazy song, I swear.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.