Hi, My Band Need Help Firstly

What Should Our Amps Be Set Up To?

As In
Gain:
Treble:
Middle:
Bass:

We want a modern rocky sound think arctic monkeys

Also Could Ye Name A Few Good And Quite Easy Songs To Learn To Play Togather.

2 Guitarists
1 Bass
1 Drummer
1 Singer
Is the Line up

thanks,

Tuxy
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
audible sigh. firstly you really want to look into effects pedals for this sort of thing, but this thread should be of some help : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294480&highlight=amp+settings .

the songs you should play... it really depends on your taste. i'm assuming you like the arctic monkeys so pick one of theirs that you like. judging by that vague outline I would also say DOA by the foo fighters, maybe something nice by feeder - just a day? more information would be nice
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Last edited by Nightmare_xxx at Jan 16, 2007,
would u like us to play your instruments for you as well?!??!

work it out for yourselves, trial and error ftw.
why dont you try figure out your own settings, and find some songs you all like,instead of askin us,sorry im annoyed at stuff
If you want your own sound it would be pretty damn nice to find it out on your own. Otherwise you can ask other people to write the songs, the lyrics and even play em actually.
I ask Because i dont know ok?!?I thought you could be helpfull instead you want to take the piss **** the stupid site not one helpful friendly face!
Quote by MrCarrot

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
would u like us to play your instruments for you as well?!??!

work it out for yourselves, trial and error ftw.

LOSER! he asks for a bit of help and you cant go two seconds without making a smartass comment.

edit: most of the world should really take a second...and shut the **** up. take a nice long break, think about the defenition of asshole and stop being one.

edit 2: sorry bud, i really dont know what to tell you about your amp settings and songs to play. ill think about it and get back to you. i just got fed up with people. i think it was completely reasonable to ask that question.
Last edited by StJimmy88 at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by Tuxy
I ask Because i dont know ok?!?I thought you could be helpfull instead you want to take the piss **** the stupid site not one helpful friendly face!

Quote by StJimmy88
LOSER! he asks for a bit of help and you cant go two seconds without making a smartass comment.

edit: most of the world should really take a second...and shut the **** up. take a nice long break, think about the defenition of asshole and stop being one.

edit 2: sorry bud, i really dont know what to tell you about your amp settings and songs to play. ill think about it and get back to you. i just got fed up with people. i think it was completely reasonable to ask that question.

You aren't on here much, are you?

This is THE PIT. This is NOT THE PLACE FOR THESE QUESTIONS. If you would READ THE FORUM STICKIES you would know that threads like these belong in the APPROPRIATE FORUMS and POST THERE and not give US any reason to flame you. There are many helpful people in the electric guitar forum. Dave_Mc, for instance, could really help you. We're just Pit Monkeys who throw shit at noobs like you.
Have a nice day
thanks, see didn't hurt did it? thanks bud i've found a good one in the form of the jimmy hendrix amp set up hehe, cheers
Quote by MrCarrot

Quote by Tuxy
thanks, see didn't hurt did it? thanks bud i've found a good one in the form of the jimmy hendrix amp set up hehe, cheers

you can't be the SG special god, you don't know how to use your amps...SG's deserve more love and respect.

and if you are the SG special god, then i'm greater than god.

i don't know whether to laugh or cry
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
damn everywhere i look you guys are bitchin about the wrong ****in thread just answer the questions or ignore them
ibanez rocks
am i the only one who helped? hooray!

and so my long, arduous journey out of the pit begins...
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!