Hokay, so...

Problem 1:
The bass on my amp always overpowers the treble a great deal. Whenever I play chords or anything, it's really hard to hear anything but the bass. I've tried messing around with the setting, I've even turned the bass all the way down and the treble all the way up, but the bass is still too loud. Any idea why this is?

Problem 2:
Sometimes when I switch from the rhythm pick-up to the treble pick-up, my amp doesn't pick up the sound. I have to strum for a little bit, then the amp will finally pick it up. I don't know if this is a problem with the pick-ups on my guitar or the amp. Why does it do this, and how do I fix it?

sorry if those are noob questions, I'm not very electric guitar savvy
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
no clue dude. maybe you've got a bass amp by accident. what kind of amp is it? and what guitar do you have?
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Quote by t3hrav3n
no clue dude. maybe you've got a bass amp by accident. what kind of amp is it? and what guitar do you have?

it's a really really sh*tty amp. It's the little Fender Frontman 15G I got with my Fender Squire. I've got a really nice Gibson Les Paul though, so I'm hoping it's the amp, not the guitar. I really want a new amp, but I don't have money or a job...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
*bump*

help
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

got to your guitar tech and get him to look at the wiring on your guitar. the switch may need to be replaced. and yeah, your amp sucks, get a new one.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Quote by t3hrav3n
got to your guitar tech and get him to look at the wiring on your guitar. the switch may need to be replaced. and yeah, your amp sucks, get a new one.

I wish I had enough money to get an amp that wasn't sh*t, but alas, I'm broke.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Amp b4 guitar. Always remember that. You're shitty squier guitar would sound much better through a good amp than your Gibson Les Paul will through the frontman.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
so you ahve a super nice gibbo les paul

and a dogturd? oh wait sorry frontman

idiot

as aliwilson said

amp before guitar

or both at same time if at all possible
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Quote by Synyster Gates
so you ahve a super nice gibbo les paul

and a dogturd? oh wait sorry frontman

idiot

as aliwilson said

amp before guitar

or both at same time if at all possible

Gibson Les Paul = gift

I know I should get a good amp first, but my good guitar was a gift.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

^ooohh

thats ok then

save up biatch

or ask whoever got u the les paul for a new amp as well

and as for the sound bitching up just have the wiring checked
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*