WHAT WOULD HAPPNE IF i RAN A microphone through my boss-Ds-1 into my spider 2 30????
tears a hole in the space time continum. or could blow ur amp. idk
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Rip a hole in the space time continum. but seriously i dont think itll hurt anythiing
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
You'd have to use a microphone with a 1/4 inch jack, or get an adaptor.

The vocals would get distorted, and would sound either like A) you're a demon/the devil B) shit.

Also, jokes on you Fender&Gibson, I have no soul!
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
We did this through my friend's fender 30 watt with a Digitech metal master hoping it would distort his voice. Nothing happened really.
Quote by Will_Minus

Also, jokes on you Fender&Gibson, I have no soul!

another guy clicked my evil link, moehahahaha ( wicked demon voice)
Last edited by fender&gibson at Jan 16, 2007,
You'll hear some really crap distorted sounds, possibly some hum and buzzing since you are using an unbalanced cable on the microphone.
Thanks everyone, i think I'm gonna leave it then i don't want to blow my pile of crap amp