I've been playing for a year, and I really want to switch from my plain old acoustic to something more...springy, so to speak. And cheap. It doesn't have to be great, just give a good tone and be durable. If possible, I'd like it to not be plywood shit either.

So anyway, I was searching the web and I found this:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_hbcg45.htm

A Harley Benton HBCG45. Now, I searched the web for reviews and most, although not all, said that this one was OK for a beach or party guitar, which I'm intending to use it mostly for, as well as for my guitar lessons. Then I searched on here, and got waaay mixed opinions. Some say that Harley Benton is the shittiest company ever to grace the earth, others say that it's okay and the quality is normal-good. I'm not sure what to think. But I'm looking into exactly this one or any other steel-string in this price range. Any suggestions?
Dear Sir or Madam,
Please use the correct forum. I believe in this case it is the one clearly labelled "Acoustic & Classical Guitar." It should yield better results and keep you from looking like an idiot.
Sincerely,
Roc
that is prolly worse that what you have, I wouldnt even buy that guitar to smash it for fun!