I am a paying napster subscriber, but I can't get music onto my ipod from the computer because of the files are still protected even though I pay for them. Same with on CDs, doesnt seem to burn them, I think they are only encrypted for this computer. So does anyone know of a way I can convert the files, I think they are just WMA/Mp3 to some sort of useable format so I can put them on my mp3 players. To be honest I'd happly steal them all off limewire but it is too dodgy so I'd prefer to just get some software that lets me use them off the computer.
Thanks.
Originally posted by Meths
You need serious amounts of therapy.

Quote by jagstang270
One should not try to masturbate while Dragoneforce is in the background
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
u need to install itunes on your pc then all music you download will go on itunes plug your ipod in n itll go on there
the best thing you can do is get a program called tunebite , and run your subscription files through that. ive used it for that exact purpose for several months now.
I did what you did to get music. I downloaded a program called soundtaxi and it converts it to mp3 and got rid of the protection so I could put it on my ipod
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
would that work for rhapsody to?
Quote by flesh fries
"did it hurt?"
"did what hurt?"
"when satan piledrived you up from hell you bitch"

say that to a girl and BAM...immediate sex...or a smack

lmao
it'll work with any program that uses protected subscription files. and i think rhapsody fits that description, but im not sure.
Last edited by stjoejake at Jan 16, 2007,