Page 1 of 2
Well, Why?

*edit, Not why everyone hates them, Why most people dont like emos.
Last edited by Scarlatti at Jan 16, 2007,
I only dislike when people who dress "scene" or "emo," but I don't have enough experience with them to say that I hate emos. Most people hate them because it's trendy or because they're just hateful.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Emos don't shut up about their problems and just feel like they gotta tell people and show off how they cut themselves.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
i really dont care, all i know is there all going to die out sooner or later
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r
i know that f***** pisses me off, y does everyone hate emos? f***** racists

why do you not like racists?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I'm a bit emo myself. And i get flamed by enough people, That's why i aksed this question. Not to be a racist
emos are a myth
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r
uhm duh, i am racist against racists.....

i wish that made sense.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r

Ordinarilly, I'd hate them but you I like. You don't fit the steriotype, good job.
cockzit
I piss on metalcore & emo

Thats what i mean
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r
uhm duh, i am racist against racists.....

So, if you're racist towards racists, and you don't like racists. then you don't like yourself?

Wow, you are emo.....
Emo isn't a ****ing race, dumbasses. And to be honest, who gives a **** if someone hates Emos? It is their choice, so if people want to hate Emos, let 'em and just think lowly of them, for boasting to everyone on UG about it.
Why does everyone hates emos?

Because they conjugates verbs like a three-year old with learning difficulties.
Quote by Scarlatti
cockzit
I piss on metalcore & emo

Thats what i mean

Read my post in the Confess your deepest secrets thread and you'll know that I have a good reason to hate them. I still have some emo friends, but thats because I knew them before they became that way.
I aint telling its a race, It's most persons dislike them, and there is no reason to dislike them if you ask me
Quote by johnmalkin
So, if you're racist towards racists, and you don't like racists. then you don't like yourself?

Wow, you are emo.....

nope i am not emo, just hate racists, y is it wrong to hate them
i dont really hate everyone who is emo, its more the stereotype of emo, cutting oneself, making poems about not being able to get the girl they like to like them, most of it is fake.
Don't call me a racist, I hate everyone equally
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by matttt
i dont really hate everyone who is emo, its more the stereotype of emo, cutting oneself, making poems about not being able to get the girl they like to like them, most of it is fake.

Same here, but I'm starting to think hating them is a little silly. I don't beat them up anymore, I just annoy them because it's more fun.
If you think about emo=emotional. An there is more than one emotion besides depression folks. Therefore YOUR ALL EMO.

As for it being cool hating every other trend.... Everyones always talking about being an individual and yet the majority all dress the same whether your emo, ghetto, whatever. Therefore it is cool to hate it.
Quote by cockzit
Same here, but I'm starting to think hating them is a little silly. I don't beat them up anymore, I just annoy them because it's more fun.

lmao
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r
lmao

You should see the bit I do when I go to the mall wearing a suit and a pair of glasses and I walk up to an emo kid hanging out with friends and I grab him and say" DON'T DO IT!!!!! YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU, DON'T DO IT!!!!" It always makes the emo kids friends laugh.
Wow, you guys have ridiculous stereotypes of 'emos'. To you they are full of hate and depression, cut themselves constantly, and are stupid. That is so closed minded. If one 'emo' cries, it means they all cry. One cuts, therefore they all cut. Please. Oh, and 'emo' isn't a race. Please get to know them before you decide that you hate them.
Quote by chubbychunks
Wow, you guys have ridiculous stereotypes of 'emos'. To you they are full of hate and depression, cut themselves constantly, and are stupid. That is so closed minded. If one 'emo' cries, it means they all cry. One cuts, therefore they all cut. Please. Oh, and 'emo' isn't a race. Please get to know them before you decide that you hate them.

Agree.
use your god damn search button PLEASE@!@!!111111!!!!!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I dont hate them. I hate the way they're always so sad all the time and think life is beating down on them and how they never do anything about it.

Your in control of your own life god dammit.

I do know one cool emo kid that i've never seen anything but happy. But now he's more metalcore than emo.
EMO is a kind of attitude, a behavior a shit-headed pick up

a crybaby, stupid asshole people
yeah flame me
i hate em
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by Syn3st3rR0ck3r

lmao racists

stfu you nigger.

now THAT's racist.

dumb wop. go back to iraq with all your other sandmonkey friends.
Page 1 of 2