Edit: Out of town, don't bother replying.. ;p
"I don't understand how one can kill a man in the name of peace, that's ridiculous."
- JBT
Last edited by Phish at Jan 16, 2007,
ya, ur best bet would be to take it to your local guitar shop and have them look at it.
I'd rather not get talked into something where I'd have to pay a ridiculous amount. :P Can anyone else help me out?
"I don't understand how one can kill a man in the name of peace, that's ridiculous."
- JBT
I know it may seem like an improbable solution, but what about your output jack on your bass? You might have a bad output jack, and then interference the output is having with the quarter-inch cord may be giving off that buzz.

Another unlikely scenario, but you could possibly be using a bad cord. If you've been using a different cord each time and getting the same results, it could be the output jack.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
^ I would have said it was the output jack too, i always used to get that problem on this really crappy bass i bought but then i changed the jack and it was fine.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Thanks a lot, Gray. I have to go in a few minutes and won't be back for a few weeks.. if someone could lock this that'd be great. I'll check out what you said, thanks again.
- JBT