Quote by Urban Dictionary
1. splitter

Derogatory word meaning to belittle someone....deriving from the Monty Pythons film 'Life of Brian'

"Oi! Splitter, Oi, you Splitter!!"

tags: stupid dumbarse vacant simple gullible

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
well, i'm not sure what you're talking about but in baseball a splitter is slang for a split-fingered fastball...you throw a splitter by changing the conventional fastball grip so that your middle and index fingers are stretched (or split) across the seams...this causes the ball to sink downward when it gets to the plate...it is effectively thrown by such pitchers as Roger Clemens and John Smoltz
someone who splits a group up. as in "life of brian" - eg, the popular people's front of judea, or the judean people's front, supposedly split the original people's front of judea into different groups... i'm not a monty python geek.

i can only be so many types of geek at once.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
It allows you to plug two sets of headphones into one port.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by esther_mouse
someone who splits a group up. as in "life of brian" - eg, the popular people's front of judea, or the judean people's front, supposedly split the original people's front of judea into different groups... i'm not a monty python geek.

i can only be so many types of geek at once.

Now, are you telling me that's not worth twenty shekels?