Page 1 of 2
does anyone else like cup o noodles you know those little cups with noodles and flavor and you put boiling water in and eat it? REPLY IF LIKED
sounds like a crappy version of Ramen noodles. which is hilarious.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Pot/Micro noodles I assume he means.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by ctb
Pot Noodles pwn any other noodle.

especially the sweet and sour ones. especially at 4am. especially when you're utterly cained.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
yeyey cup o noodles are the shit
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
isnt it just like ramen? those things rock you can grab em in the store for cents a pack. Which makes me wonder how anyone starves with such tasty treats out there! haha
I love Cup Noodles. They are made by ramen only in cups! I had one for lunch today...yummy.
High as tits
Yes, they are single handly the greatest force in the known universe!!!!

I drain the broth out of mine, some of my friends think that weird. anyone else?
Ive seen those at my school, some kids eat them
Quote by Kemp
Yes, they are single handly the greatest force in the known universe!!!!

I drain the broth out of mine, some of my friends think that weird. anyone else?

I dont like the watery crap either.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Pot Noodles are best because they are mined by Northeners....

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I hate pot noodles.

Probably because I used to have one every day for 500 years.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
The last time I was Alton Towers they were giving away free Pot Noodles at the gate as a promotion, they had loads, I'm talking two huge crate-fulls (in the shape of a mining cart from the adverts) and you could get yourself two. However me and all my family just took turns in going up, getting two, then going up again. We got home with dozens of them.

But Morrisons, or Home Bargins (whichever it is my mother shops at) has something like eight packets of noodles for a quid, and they're damn good noodles. Five minutes on the hob and they're done, come in Chicken, Beef, Chow Mein or curry flavour. I can't remember the name of the brand, but by God they're good. Had a bowl earlier.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by prayforsin69
does anyone else like cup o noodles you know those little cups with noodles and flavor and you put boiling water in and eat it? REPLY IF LIKED

we call that Ramen, and yes i like...especially since its like 5 cents a package...its the cheapest food ever...
Ya, I love ramen noodles, but sometimes I wonder what the catch is. Something that tastes so good and costs so little must have some toll on your health, right?
Alot of kids at school buy em' when their low on cash.

It's awesome.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I used to eat them from time to time, but nowadays I can't eat any pasta. It gags me.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Today at my school a friend of mine got kicked out of the cafeteria for a week because he threw a Cup of Noodles on kid
I had some last night. I have the big-o-crate of them. lol. CUP O NOODLES>life.
Page 1 of 2