I'm thinking about buying a bass. I probably won't take lessons but ive been playing guitar for four years so i figured id try it. Anyway, i have $194 to spend on a bass.
Which starter package thing should i get?
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
ur looking for a bass?

i dont know if there are some bass guitars there that are affordable. unlike in here in the philippines, cheap but "ok" guitars are everywhere.. try looking for an ibanez, or maybe look for squiers, i dont know to some but i think i saw a behringer bass here that is not that expensive but the quality is ok.. dont forget to take into consideration of the quality of the sound, the finish, the neck and other things important in buying a guitar. remember you should have attained the "you got what you paid for" feeling.
Maybe, you could try for the squire starter thing. People bash on squiers, but they are good for playing, and they ussually dont have many problems.
The Mariachi Player of the Church of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by soulfly_freak
men were given a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Member #2 of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join
Try the bass forum, but please dont start "which guitar/bass should i get?" here.
Been away, am back