Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
For the Win, Fuk the What?! or Fuk the World. Depends on context.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
feed the whales. Its pretty much some internet joke that everyone uses when someone posts something incredibly lame or stupid. Can also be used as sarcasm if they have a thumbs up next to it.
Quote by moup
Threadstarter is a disgrace to Nov 06ers

Your face is a disgrace to Nov 06ers
Yeah, Nov. 06 is a pretty long time too have been here

Fags take weiners
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Failed Thread Woes.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

okay, i didnt ask for any flamming. i just didnt know. i still know alot more about guitars, amps, theory, and bands in general than most people from anywhere in '06

(and i can confidently say no other 15 year old knows more about Led Zeppelin, or Dream Theater than i do.)
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
**** the wanker
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Quote by Doodleface
okay, i didnt ask for any flamming. i just didnt know. i still know alot more about guitars, amps, theory, and bands in general than most people from anywhere in '06

(and i can confidently say no other 15 year old knows more about Led Zeppelin, or Dream Theater than i do.)

posting something in the pit and not expecting flaming? *tsk*
Who dat?
Quote by Doodleface

Don't be such a cunt.

That's my job.
Originally Posted by Doodleface

Now you just look like a douche and have lost all my respect. I'm pretty sure there's at least one '06er out there better than you.

Goodbye youngling.

EDIT: actually, just anyone who doesn't try to show off is better than you. 'nuff said. [/thread]
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Doodleface

Yeah man, you're a douche. You'll rue the day I helped you out yet flamed other users.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
The majority of UG'ers take everything to seriously, have no life, or repeat cliches over and over.
So who cares?
Quote by Doodleface

Please go and have a shower and wash the layer of bullsh*t off your skin, it reeks...
I've wanted to say that for days.
Quote by Guitarist132
Yeah, Nov. 06 is a pretty long time too have been here

Fags take weiners

Wow. I wasn't aware that if you joined earlier than someone then you had a bigger penis, i'll take note.
Quote by Doodleface

wow.. youre a twat
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
free tit wanks ftw w00t
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
this is wear spending 2 years wasting my life playing world of warcraft comes in handy. It means "for the win" in most situations
hell i can't keep up
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
Pah. n00bs. If some of you spent as much time practicing guitar as you do starting these dumb threads maybe there'd be less Fall Out Boy or Arctic Monkeys or whatever on the radio.
Quote by smb
Pah. n00bs. If some of you spent as much time practicing guitar as you do starting these dumb threads maybe there'd be less Fall Out Boy or Arctic Monkeys or whatever on the radio.

Fuck The Wiggles, right here.

EDIT:
Quote by the_experience
now for a more important question...what does this new FTQ mean?

It's either "For The Queen!" or "Fuck The Queen!" I think.
Last edited by RawrDemon at Jan 16, 2007,
Quote by the_experience
now for a more important question...what does this new FTQ mean?

According to www.acronymfinder.com, the most likely result for FTQ is 'Fond de Solidarité de La Fédération des Travailleurs du Québec'.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
According to www.acronymfinder.com, the most likely result for FTQ is 'Fond de Solidarité de La Fédération des Travailleurs du Québec'.

I guess a lot of UGers are in favour of the solidarity of workers in Quebec.
I'm Canadian!!!

well, not really...i wish i was
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I had no clue what it meant until three months ago. And I've been here since April '04. I believed it meant **** the Whites for a while too.
**** The Whities!

EDIT: Someone beat me to it. Damn whities.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club