Hey,
I've got a Zoom Fire 30 Modeling amp along with a Boss DS-1 Distortion and GE-7 Equalizer pedal I'm not using. Everything is in great shape, I just don't really need any of them after buying my new amp (Mesa F-50 Combo). Let me know if you're interested and we'll discuss price/trade.

Pic of amp:

My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
how's the sound on the amp? and price for equalizer?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Amp sounds great. There's more effects and settings on here than I can even explain. Basicallly, there's 10 amp "choices" (for lack of a better word) along with a vintage/standard variation switch. It has preset amp settings along with room to store your own settings. It has 20 effects including chorus, phase, tremolo, step, pitch, flanger, doubling, auto wah, slow-A, and ring mod. It has boost, sustain, edge, and bottom buttons, and built in chromatic tuner. It has a delay/echo/room/hall knob. It also has a power damp button which keeps all the tone but at a softer volume. I think that explains most of it. It's really fun to play around with and see what sounds you can get out of it.

As for the price of the equalizer, I was hoping to sell/trade it all together if possible..but I guess since I bought it for $100 and have only used it for maybe 2 hours total...$60?

EDIT

Ok, my original intent was to sell everything together, but I figure I'll list them all seperately.

Zoom Fire Amp - $110
Boss GE-7 - $50
Boss DS-1 - $20
Danelectro DJ25 Chromatic Tuner - $15

Shipping not included. Also, these are just roundabouts (roughly half of retail prices)..I'm willing to trade also.
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
Last edited by SlipAway at Jan 16, 2007,
Bump...
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
Seems like I'm gonna have to take this over to ebay
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
ah, yes, very nice
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
ok..well apparently still no offers on anything..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
25 plus shipping for the ge-7
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Possibly interested in the tuner. coudl you go 15 shipped? Or what about a trade? I have a Boss HM-2 I'll give you for the ds-1 and tuner.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)