Yea I was wondering about Jackson electric-acoustics, how many different lines are their? do they play any good? is distortion possible on any?
Distortion is possible on anything... Distortion is just the degradation of sound quality... Its really just a question of how bad it will sound when it is...
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
i havent heard of any E/A jacksons ... where are you looking?
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by TinTin8
i havent heard of any E/A jacksons ... where are you looking?

yea I know, but my dad insists they exist, so i decided to make this thread just to see if i would get a reaction such as yours, to confirm my beliefs. but yea, my dads buying a jackson, amp, and pedals for 200 bucks, im not sure what kind of jackson, on this piece of paper it just sais "Jackson S" and a name and a phone number.
Quote by violent nick
yea I know, but my dad insists they exist, so i decided to make this thread just to see if i would get a reaction such as yours, to confirm my beliefs. but yea, my dads buying a jackson, amp, and pedals for 200 bucks, im not sure what kind of jackson, on this piece of paper it just sais "Jackson S" and a name and a phone number.

i think this may be what hes talkign about

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2900090503

b/c nothing else will run up as low as 200 (i dont think)
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info