Page 1 of 2
School Dance this Saturday and I dont know how to dance.
Any Suggestions?
Buttsecks is out of the question btw.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by Twist of fate
Bend her over the table and shove it up her butt

Twistedit: ohhh no buttsecks

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Noone really cares if you can't dance. Just have a good time and don't be self concious. Jump around and bounce around to the beat, and slow dancing is easy and you could probably get your sister/mother to show you in five minutes.

And if you are in middle school, trust me- noone will dance.
hmmmm.....no buttsecks? this is hard.....maybe more buttsecks?
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
no its high school.
i already told you buttsecks was out of the question damnit.
and i know how to slow dance so i guess thats ok.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by RHCPKicksA$$
no its high school.

lol sorry

if you can slow dance you're fine. seriously no one can lear to dance in a few days and no one really cares. a lot of people suck anyway.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Just move to the beat. It should be easy as every song played will most definitely be in 4/4 time.
just stand in the corner and if anyone talks about dancing just go

"pffft i dont dance"

then give them a look filled with so much distain that it would make ever patient nuns curse your name

that'll make you seem cool .... honest
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
i'm reminded of the words of the great philosopher DJ Paul;

"See ho I don't dance,
In the city where I'm from I wear the pants.
These bitches think they cool,
I got the dick so I make the rules."

remember, if they're playing rap, which they probably will be (high school dance), just keep leaning back and forth and pretending like you're pissed off.
Last edited by karlh07 at Jan 16, 2007,
well. i think cowboyup made a good point about not being self-concious. just have fun to the music. do whatever you like. the people who can do that are the coolest dancers in my opinion. i cant do it however unless im really drunk. i constantly think about how i look when i dance and that just takes the momentum out of it and makes it look awkward. and being self concious and knowing i look awkward makes me dance even more horrible. vicious cycle.

im the most horrible dancer when im stoned cause it makes me think about myself even more. i dont really dance when im stoned though. if i get dragged on the floor i just stand there, looking like a retard.
just watch Anthony Kiedis from one of his live shows and do that...or you could just not dance because u wont be the only one who isn't. But if your date ask just do it and have fun because you don't want him/her to be angry with you
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by RHCPKicksA$$
no its high school.

dude...buttsecks is never out of the question
Quote by tommyt
just stand in the corner and if anyone talks about dancing just go

"pffft i dont dance"

then give them a look filled with so much distain that it would make ever patient nuns curse your name

that'll make you seem cool .... honest

that doesnt work too well cause ive got a date.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP

Quote by RHCPKicksA$$

when you dance with her try not to tense up. try not be serious about it. dont look like your concentrating really hard. be lose, talk to her, entertain her. keep the focus on her and whats going on around you, not on your flashy dance moves.
Quote by RHCPKicksA$$

My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Watch what other people are doing. Do that. If they're freaking, then freak. It's not hard. Try it.

edit: Yeah, get a little buzzed before you go.
Meh, dancings for gays. Be one of the cool kids who sits at the back and makes fun of the others. Oh and don't forget to slide on you knees occasionally, now that's cool.
RULE BRITANNIA
Oh, and make sure, especially if you are a l33tist, that you dance to every song and don't sit and bitch about "LOL RAP SUCKZORZ221!@****ING ELEVEN!112". No matter what the song, have a good time dancing to the beat. It's not about listening, it's about dancing.
CHA CHA SLIDE0RZ!!!1!!1!!!!!!!111 IMA DOIN T3H MACARENA!!1!
Nah, school dances suck. I gave up on them back in s1
RULE BRITANNIA
high school dance = hip hop and pop, which is easy to dance to. Here's what you do: first you go to a strip club and buy a lap dance. Observe how the dancer moves. Next, do the same thing with your date, except while standing up. Enjoy, and be safe.
its fine if you dont dance, but if you can grind(freaking on the west coast)(not sure what its called anywhere outside america), thats good, although many schools have no grinding policys
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
Just flail you arms and legs and dont worry about hitting other people.

I knocked a guy out doing that...
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
do the robot. its easy, just pretend youre secksing a robot
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Have them play Detox by Strapping Young Lad.

One automatically starts dancing in random fashion to that song.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
i had this problem during homecomming. I just got out and danced, but try 2 stepping (thats wat its called here anyway). just step to the left and right to the beat and sway your shoulders a bit.
yeah, my school lets us grind... good times.

if your going with a date its usually best to find a group of her friends. Or something and all dance together. And maybe god off every so often to do a couple songs together. But normally its sort of awkward if you try to dance with her alone the whole time.

Just check out what everyone else is doing, ususally its best jsut to hold her hips and move alogn with whatever shes doing. Or at least be pretty close.
if ur in middle school, dont worry dude no one dances. the black kids might "get krunk" when, i dont know, EVERY ****ING RAP SONG EVER comes on, and occasionally play a blink 182 song (wow, blink 182, hardcore). i find it best just to avoid dances all together. why dance when u can get baked and play guitar?
Page 1 of 2