I have recently started a band and we are stuck at one spot....the name and we cant think of anything. If u guys can help that would be great. Thanks! We are an alternative/ punk band. Thanks alot.
Quote by sargasm
call yourselves "DRUNXPUNX!!!!"

I got dibs if he passes it up.
I'm pretty blazed right now so i'll make a list:
****ers That **** Real ****in Hard
Epiteph Can Suck Our Balls
The Knives that Killed Your Mom
Blue Butterflies
The Charming (insert number of band members here)
The We Cant Spell Xzilophones
Tea Bags of Glory
The Wiggles II
The Soggy Salads
Cum Guzzlin Sons of Big Ass Bitches

i'm finished.
peace & chemicals
My band wants a name that will not be like any other. we were thinking of going with red rock or something along the lines of that. we are a band that likes to go crazy at random times and just have fun. we are a student band from beacon ny. we dont really like the DRUNXPUNX but scarlet dream...its ok. ill have to check w/ the other band members about that one. uhh other than that just throw a bunch of names out there and that would be good. Thanks alot guys!
uhh and i just checked w/ the other band members and the scarlet dream isnt that good they said....opivy21...u can have it
Iluvpowerchords i gotta give u the originality but the band dosent like it. my band is really picky 4 sum reason
Quote by firebob12345
Iluvpowerchords i gotta give u the originality but the band dosent like it. my band is really picky 4 sum reason

maybe im stupid, but you are joking right? i can't tell.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by firebob12345
anti.....kool but more so our parents wont yell at us for using it.

how about..*giggles*the *chuckles immaturely* POOP HEADS!!!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by firebob12345
uhh and i just checked w/ the other band members and the scarlet dream isnt that good they said....opivy21...u can have it

Thanks.
Dick Cheney and the boys
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
1. the ****ed ones
2. Liberty Express
3. grotesque killers
4. every day is the same
5. needle in the hay ( song by elliott smith)
6. the bleached ones
7. sunday of tomorrow
8. debris
9. the break out
10. hail to the thief ( album title by radiohead)
11. garbage can
12. the ****ed fridays
we are a high skool band were all junors or seniors...but were all 2 stupid 2 pass our drivers test thing so we have to rely on our parents to drive us around...thats y we dont want a name that will piss them off
supernova express?
smurfs?
quarks?
raging eagles?
random?
gamma ray freedom?
Aural dust?
(p.s i actually thought about these not random...well they are...but i thought about them first)
Quote by firebob12345
were all 2 stupid 2 pass our drivers test thing so we have to rely on our parents to drive us around...thats y we dont want a name that will piss them off

theres the perfect name for you^^