hey guys i just finished recording this song that i wrote a couple months ago. it is a fast paced acoustic song about not knowing what other people are thinking and the fact that maybe they are thinking the same thing you are...anyways here is the description i gave on my myspace which is probably better.

And They Say"
this is the most recent song i wrote. it is about a guy who sees this girl but thinks she is totally out of his league. little does he know the girl is thinking the same thing about him. the first verse is told from his point of view and the second is told from hers. anyways it sounds a tad cliche but knock it untill you give it a listen. i really think everyone will enjoy it!

anyways so give it a listen and tell me what you think. any comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated and i will really try and comment on one of your songs if you give me the link...thanks

-Jay

www.myspace.com/jaygreene
"I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus."

"28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds..."

http://storm1711188.dmusic.com

www.myspace.com/jaygreene
Last edited by Storm1711188 at Jan 16, 2007,
i smell pro spirit, get a band, drum backing bass n what not u'll be set for success