I've looked online at GC, MF, and a few other online guitar stores, but I have not been able to find gold replacement parts. I even walked into my local GC to see if they had them, but they do not. Over winter break(while I was banned so I couldn't get help or show my progress, just my luck) I took my friends beat-to-hell strat copy and sanded and repainted it. It's Olympic White, and here's what I want to do with it when I go back home over summer:

Sexy, right? Hell yes. So you can see why I want gold parts. Does anybody know where I can get some? Preferably Fender-made.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
try guitarfetish.com they have gold parts. not sure if they are fender made or not?
My Gear:
Shecter C-1+
Hohener Acoustic
Sound Gear sg305dx Bass
Homemade 2x12 Cabinet loaded with Eminence
Texas Heat Speakers
Epi Valve Junior Head
and as soon as it ships
from Musiciansfriend a EH Metal Muff
my gold hardware on my schecter are starting to fade. Even my gold pickups.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Awesome! That guitarfetish.com had everything and even a few things I didn't think of that would look awesome(gold knobs with pearl tops to match the pickguard) and gold pickguard screws. Thanks everyone
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Dance, Kirby, dance!
also look at their pickups. try out the set of lipstick pickups, which sex anything you can find in terms of sexy looks, and tell me how they sound.

and what program is that that you did the illustration in?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
ebay has a lot that is brand new aswell.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Also, while I'm at it, can I find putting a guitar back together in projectguitar and that stuff? Cause I mean I took the whole ****ing thing apart when I painted. It was in shit shape anyway, but I mean every screw and such. Even the springs off the Trem part. It's all down to its most basic parts. And yea, I dunno how to put it back together properly :/

And yes, it was done with kiskae or whatever.

Edit: And DAAAYYUUUM. Those Lipstick pickups looks amazing! However, for the money, I'd have to wait and hear them or hear a few great reviews. Its already costing nearly $90 for all the little odd bits. And I was going to get pickups anyway, but I was looking at Noiseless for it(I'd play blues and classic rock..bluesrock). So yea.
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Dance, Kirby, dance!
Last edited by LilVikingboy at Jan 16, 2007,