About half hour ago I was doing my routine warm-ups when after 10 minutes or so I looked at my pick to find it bending from the middle upwards (so when I'm holding it, the bend is towards the ceiling.)

I was just wondering if this is normal (due to thumb heat or whatever ) but I find it slightly odd that it should happen. I'm currently using a medium Fender, that came with my guitar.
UG's only Manic Street Preachers Fan [So It Seems]
임정현 / FunTwo - Canon Rock
2006 sucked anyways!
Damn stoopid signature
Never happened to me. Do you pick super hard?
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
bending without touching the string? probably not...just get another, its like .50...
Who dat?
Wtf???Have you strained it in any way?I mean thing like,bending it with your hands or sumthing?Maybe you are too hot... ;-) lol...Just try a heavy plectrum...Its better for your wrist and has better control...(Unless you are strumming n stuff like that)
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
The Fender Medium pick will bend. I use them all the time for soft acoustic music. Gets a beautiful tone out of it.

And if you play hard enough, they'll break into multiple pieces. (Was playing loud song, when the pick broke in half. Using the larger piece, resumed playing. The pick broke again. xD)

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
How thick is the pick?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
woah maybe u play so fast that you could melt your pick!!! awesome!! lol

what is your pick? some picks have low durability, i would prefer a dunlop nylon pick hahaha.. or maybe if you want get a bass pick lol.... hehhee

that thing nver happend to me b4
It must be just Fender mediums that do this then. I know I have a really thin pick (came free with a book) and even this doesn't bend.

But thanks for the replies
UG's only Manic Street Preachers Fan [So It Seems]
임정현 / FunTwo - Canon Rock
2006 sucked anyways!
Damn stoopid signature
I'm pretty sure most picks are supposed to wear out so you have to keep buying them. I break fender picks all the time so I switched to dunlop, which don't break but they still wear out. I have a metal pick from the 80's though that's still perfect, I use it a lot but I don't bring it anywhere cause I don't want to lose it.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
happened to me before. get a thinker pick. problem solved
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"