Does any one other than John Petrucci know how to play Flight of The Bumblebee!!
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra does. They played it at the show I went to in December
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
I'm pretty sure that all the people that wrote tabs for it might be able to play it.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
In band class I saw some Mexican dude play it on a trumpet. It was a video from the '50s or something. It was hardcore, he played long sections without breathing, and was able to circular breath (inhaling and playing at the same time, for those who don't know). He had a heavy accent, but it was still hardcore. I proclaimed him as the EVH of all trumpet players. Sorta like a mix between Slash, EVH, and Randy Rhoads, if that's a suitable comparison of his trumpet skillz to their guitar skillz. But I can't play it...yet. I'll learn it on both instruments, and play them both, but not at the same time, of course.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Just check it in YouTube..It will be something like:"Me playing Flight of The Bumblebee"...lol
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by Dire straits
Can You Do IT??
Only with protection.
my friend could play it on piano in like grade 4. it was pretty amazing
Quote by RawrDemon
Pfft. I eat Bumblebees for breakfast, noob.

I had a dog that ate bumblebees.

Yeah, Flight Of The Bumblebee really isn't that hard. Its just fast as hell.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Dire straits
He's better than you!

n00biness is all relative. And yes, lol, I've only been playing for 3 or 4 months now...So he should be
i bought it in sheet music today for 2 pound in a book full of rachmanioff piano transcriptions, so soon i shall be pounding it out on the keys