uhh yes

iv come to the conclusion that an ibanez rg321 and a vox ad30vt is what i want

anyone owns either of these?

give me your oh so worthwhile opinion

I've never heard the Ibanez, but I do own the AD30VT. Trust me, you'll like it. If you're like me, and play lots of different styles, with different tones, it'll be good.
I own that vox, It's a good amp. I play a jimmy vaughn strat, sounds good with the amp.
I have the Vox. It kicks major ass. You can play great cleans, classic rock, and yes, even metal.
I have an RG320 (I replaced the bridge pickup) and an AD30VT and it's a good combo. I want to try a Hughes and Kettner Blue, but I doubt it'd do as good as my Vox. Maybe better metal. The AD30VT can get flabby with down tunings. But yeah, it's still a really good amp.
We're only strays.
i've heard its a good guitar for the price and thats about it haha
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
I've heard good things about the guitar and am thinking of buying one for down tuning
Ibanez RG1527
ENGL Blackmore Sig.
Marshall 1960A Cab
Orange 4x12 Cab

Member of UG's Official Gain \/\/hores - Invite Only
Quote by TJM2482
I have the Vox. It kicks major ass. You can play great cleans, classic rock, and yes, even metal.

Yeah, It does all the metal I need with ease.
I recently bought the RG321. I'm pretty new at the guitar, but I like it so far. A lot of people on these boards reccomended it and since it was a hardtail I was sold. As far as tone goes, I honestly don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm happy with it.