dont know if this goes here but here goes
ok so i need some eppic bass lines i just got an sweet new gsr 200fm and i love it but i relized that i dont have many eppic bass lines that people will go ohh yeah i know that song as soon as i play it. let me know if you have any ideas some of mine were white stripes seven nation army cream sunshine of your love deep purple hush the doors break of through
help me please
Ok take it from some one who knows iv taken music therory and AP music theroy it helps its not that bad even if they do tell you power cords are lame
anaesthesia (pulling teeth), a standard 12 bar blues would be good for you to learn, paranoid, woman or dimension by wolfmother etc.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
i know my 12 bar blues lets be clear im not a begginner at guitar or bass
Ok take it from some one who knows iv taken music therory and AP music theroy it helps its not that bad even if they do tell you power cords are lame
iron man from black sabboth, zebra from john butler trio, mission impossible theme, schism from tool, depends what music you like i guess..... supermario lol.
uhh Xanadu by rush??
dont learn seven nation army
hmm another great bass line? the chicken - jaco pastorius
epic only has one "p"
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Last edited by timmEH at Jan 16, 2007,
well to make epic it need 2 "p"s and too late on the seven nation army thing all ready doen as are all others i mentioned and paranoid and iron man
woah just thought, "come as you are" by NIRVANA

torture me from the chilli pepper,,, most chili peppers songs...