Page 1 of 2
I have an xbox 360 pc and playstation 2.

Im into anything from halo to dumb little rpgs.

time to RECCOMEND!
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Gears of War
FTW!!
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Well don't get Dead Rising. Its a major bust.

Gears of War
Battle for Middle Earth 2

I havn't played this game yet but its supposed to be a must own, and no I'm not kidding, Viva Pinata (sp?). Its supposed to be like a cross between Animal Crossing and the Pokemon games. I havn't played it so I dont know, this is what I have heard. Try renting that maybe?
Quote by 4e574e57363g

is anyone here as cool as Oblivious16037??

I think not.

GO VIKINGS!

Founder of the iPods Suck Balls Club
PM me if you wanna join!
B4ME2 is way better on PC if you can handle it, but it is pretty fun on 360. Just download a demo while you sleep off of the marketplace and play it tomorrow.
Red Dead Revolver is awesome IMO.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Dead Rising gets old really fast. Though the whole "kill infinite zombies" sounds fun, your post apocolyptic nightmare mostly consists of bored wading through zombie ranks without any sense of substance for the kills.
I thought dead rising was fun because of the sheer amount of interactivity within the game, and the storyline is actually good and poses difficult situations if you actually attempt it. Killing zombies isn't hard, its the crazy people that have the fun an d difficult battles.
Quote by Joshrocker48
final fantasy 12, oblivion, dead rising, and Tekken

i love final fantasy X and then playeed 11, and thought the wholereal time thing was a total bust. is it turn based?
PS2:
Bully
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts II
Okami

360:
GoW
Oblivion
Call of Duty 2 and 3
Quake 4
Doom 3
Dead Rising
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
can i play kingdom hearts 2 without playing one, or whic should i pick if only one of them?
Quote by chillininfl
can i play kingdom hearts 2 without playing one, or whic should i pick if only one of them?

Naw, 'twould be best if you got one first.
Besides, both of them would probably be around $45-50 combined.
Quote by frottage
you homo go buy a nintendo wiiner

i have 250, but i have my eyes set on a new ESP.
Yea... I forgot, you really need to play 1, then if you have a GBA, buy Chain of Memories, (though it isn't EXACTLY needed, it helps some), then get 2.

Yea....kinda complicated.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by frottage
you homo go buy a nintendo wiiner

You homo, stop making stupid posts.

I'd suggest Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto, Twisted Metal Black, Socom, Tekken 5 (4 sucked), or get Eye-Toy and play Antigrav.
Resident Evil 4

God of War

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition

Guitar Hero 1 or 2 (it's pretty fun, even if you're good at guitar, you can always have fun with a group of friends, even though it is pretty expensive...)

Devil May Cry 3 (or just get the collectors edition which has the first 3 for $30)
GRAND THEFT AUTO:VICE CITY

not vice city stories....vice city, i have never found a game with a better storyline...even if it did copy scarface
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
GRAND THEFT AUTO:VICE CITY

not vice city stories....vice city, i have never found a game with a better storyline...even if it did copy scarface

If you like Vice City you'll like San Andreas.
I heard Marvel Ultimate Alliance was good. I might be picking that one up soon.
I want to play Dead Rising so much. I'm considering buying a 360 just to play that game.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by ih8u2
If you like Vice City you'll like San Andreas.

i do but the thing is i like the story line and charecters better in vice city, but now that ive played San Andreas i can never go back to vice city because of all the new features and interactiveness in San Andreas
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. Also get Sonic mega collection plus. Furry animals that stand on two legs FTW!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Smokey Amp
I want to play Dead Rising so much. I'm considering buying a 360 just to play that game.

If you're a zombie/horror fan like I am it is fantastic. If you're just another Joe Schmoe it won't be too great.

I love good zombie films.
starcraft, warcraft, counter-strike: source, rainbow 6 las vegas
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Page 1 of 2