Worlds Most Ackward Moment. Lol that vid was gold. I dont care for her.
SPACE FOR RENT
They're both douches.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I've seen this happen to her before, sometimes Montel will come in and prove her wrong, yet some people still believe in psychics......
I went to her website once. She charges 700 bucks for 15 minutes on the phone with her. Ihate how people like her use people's suffering to make money.
apparently a few years back, the parents of Shawn Hornbeck went to her on the Montell show and she told them that he was dead and had been abducted by a tall hispanic with dreadlocks, when in fact, Shawn has just recently been found alive and was abducted by a fat, white pizza man.... what a phony!
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!
Quote by whippingpost134
apparently a few years back, the parents of Shawn Hornbeck went to her on the Montell show and she told them that he was dead and had been abducted by a tall hispanic with dreadlocks, when in fact, Shawn has just recently been found alive and was abducted by a fat, white pizza man.... what a phony!

I saw a story on him just a few minutes ago. Poor kid, he will probably never be quite normal again.
what a douche
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Always knew the old hag was a fake.

She said a couple of years ago that Osama Bin Laden would be caught in November. November came and left and what do you know? That's about the time I stopped watching episodes of Montel with her on them.
Quote by CowboyUp
I saw a story on him just a few minutes ago. Poor kid, he will probably never be quite normal again.

I'm too lazy to look it up. What happened? :/
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Sylvia: "They didn't find him because he's in water."
Sad Widow: "He's died on 911, he was a firefighter. "
Me: "Owned."
I feel bad for the girl. She gets this look on her face like "This is a load of bullshit" and just sits down while Sylvia babbles on.
I've seen her busted many times. My sister still believes in her, though. Gnah, what a fraud.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by master
I went to her website once. She charges 700 bucks for 15 minutes on the phone with her. Ihate how people like her use people's suffering to make money.
It's their own fault.

I really can't feel sorry for stupid people who give away their money. If you believe in psychics then you deserve to be ripped off if you ever pay one.
I can't stand her either. My mom actually thought that she was a legit psychic based on her predictions of "certain celebrity breakups." Pfft.

I saw those vids on Ebaums a few weeks ago, though. She definitely deserved to get owned on National T.V.
Quote by LumberjackTed5
LOLZ i have a book on her. She seems pretty psychic from what i read, but she got ownd.

Uhh...clearly if she's making blind guesses, she isn't a psychic; rather, she's a fraud, like every other psychic there is.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Rofl Look. Found this on the comments at YouTube...
She is always full of shit. One time I was watching and this hispanic woman in broken English stood up and asked, "Um.. my parents.. I want to know, uh, they with me?" and Sylvia goes, "Oh of course, baby. They're always with you. They're with you right now watching over you." And the woman goes, "I mean, will they get their immigration papers so they can come to USA and move to me?" Dumb bitch is such a con artist. I loved it! She tried to turn it around but she couldn't.
Quote by CowboyUp

On the news yesterday they were talking about how he acted fine, also saying he could have became friendly with his capture because he was seen driving around his truck and walking around town.

Physics is stupid...
/\ yeah his captor gave him a cellphone and complete freedom to go wherever he pleased the whole time he was held, and yet he didnt seek for help even once

really strange
Those are so awesome, haha. Been waiting to see her get busted for awhile (I don't keep up with her much).
Quote by rocktolive
One time, I swear my PB&J sandwich talked to me... maybe it was food poisoning?