http://www.box.net/public/0bsegbvvop

Just a quick bit of improv, I record myself playing every day or maybe every other day and todays sounded decent so I put it online.

I have no recording gear, I just plugged in some cheap ear bud headphones into my laptop and put them near my amp. The backing track was a downloaded one so I cant take credit for that, but the lead playing is all me and all improvised

Im playing through a Vox Valvetronix with a bit of reverb, I think I used the AC30TB model with gain and volume up high and guitar volume turned down.

Let me know if you like
It would be like somebody saying, "I don't want to use words to talk, I want to just go by feel, I want to rub my penis all over them. I don't want to talk" - John Frusciante's view on people who don't want to learn music theory
sounds pretty good, I love blues, and you've got a pretty good style. Where'd you get that back-track?
I cant remember the site but I just did a google search for blues backing track. It was one of the first few sites, and I remember it having quite alot of good quality tracks on there too.

I'll probably post some more stuff tomorrow - im thinking of getting a Boss Micro BR too so I can do some good covers.
It would be like somebody saying, "I don't want to use words to talk, I want to just go by feel, I want to rub my penis all over them. I don't want to talk" - John Frusciante's view on people who don't want to learn music theory
i actually rly enjoyed that. nice job
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.