i dont kno where you live in south carolina but if you live anywhere close to tennessee they have all kinds of mesa dealers in johnson city,but ive got my doubts that you would actually make that journey,but its just a suggestion.
I checked the website but the dealer section wasn't working. I wouldn't mind going on the road trip if I knew I was coming home with one. I just want to try one out, never played one before. I was thinking about one of those, the DSL 100, and I want to try a Krank before I make any decisions.
id try to find a place that has all three, even if its a bit of a road trip, then you can try them all and see which one you like the best.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
im sure theres probably at least one in philly, and theres plenty in NYC (if youre gonna be in Jersey you might as well just go there)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Mesas are usually in most stores that aren't called Guitar Center or Sam Ash.

I've found one

Ye Olde Music Shop 1276 Yeamans Hall Rd. Hanahan SC 29406 (843) 747-0014
Sent from my iPad.
All the guitar centers I've been to have some Mesas, usually a few rectifiers and an f-50 or so. I've never seen a Mark IV but they are dealers. Samash I know don't carry them. And as for non-chain stores, you'd have to check the website, I'm sure it'll be working soon.
clips
Gear
  • Framus Cobra Head
  • Peavey 5150 Head
  • Marshall MF280 4x12 Cab
  • PRS Custom 24 w/ 3-Way/Coil Tap
  • Ibanez RGT220A w/ EMG 85 Neck/81 Bridge
  • Rack w/ BBE 482i, Hush Super C, and Furman
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
im sure theres probably at least one in philly, and theres plenty in NYC (if youre gonna be in Jersey you might as well just go there)

Philly would be the best bet for me. I have a few more months before I whip out the cash but I wanted to start thinking early. Also, never played or seen a Mesa before, which model should I try? No SS's, and I play metal, thrash or w/e you wanna call it. I would like a lot of low end.
Quote by chevsscamaro67
I checked the website but the dealer section wasn't working. I wouldn't mind going on the road trip if I knew I was coming home with one. I just want to try one out, never played one before. I was thinking about one of those, the DSL 100, and I want to try a Krank before I make any decisions.

Call them. I did, and they found a dealer near me.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
When I went to a Guitar Center they had quite a lot of Mesa's... they were basically all Recto's though; Single, Double, and Triple stacks, and I think they had a Recto combo (do they make those?... Maybe it was a different Mesa.) I also saw a Single Solo Recto at a local store one time...
My local guitar center has all three rectifier models, a couple lonestars, and a couple used f-50, tremoverb's.

The problem is, I want to try out the Rect-o-verb and they dont have one!
Peavey JSX 2x12
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibz RG3EXQM - EMG 81/89
Ibz RG270 - Dimarzio PAF Pro/Mo' Joe
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez DE-7
EHX Small Clone
Boss NS-2