I'm a metal guitarist, although I've had my forays into blues, but I was just watching a video of BB King on youtube and really, really appreciate him as a player. He has such a great connection with his guitar, and hes SO humble about his playing. I think hes probably my favorite player. Hes getting pretty old though, I'm gonna hate to see him go.

Heres the video if anybody wants to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UsEsYbaX7Y
We're only strays.
when he goes, that'll probably be one of the saddest days in my life
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Him, Buddy, and Son House are definitly some of my biggest influences...it will be a sad day all around the world when BB goes on.
Liberation is the snake! Worms no longer moan.
truly the king. When some people say that tone is in your fingers, it really applies to BB king.
GEAR

Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Marshall JCM 800 half stack
He really is the King!!! I've seen him twice, the last time being over 15 years ago, and even then he was old. LOL He's been such a great inspiration to SO many great musicians (like Clapton). It's going to be a VERY sad day when he passes. It will be one of those days when you remember where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news.

peace,
db