Has anyone heard Johnny Cash' re-recording of "Devil's Right Hand" on the album "Unearthed"?
This song is such a cool blues song, with a MEAN electric distorted guitar - wow.
Problem is, that only Steve Earle's stupid chords are out there (which is basically E major, B major) - I need the tabs for the Johnny Cash version. Or at least some hint as to how it should be played.

Please help me, I've been sitting up all night
Thanks,
Casper
i've never heard the new version..
dunno if this will help (i don't remember any "mean electric" in it) but did you check out the original version of devils right hand he and the highwaymen did? may be similar to that?
try countrytabs.com for it.
"My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you."
- Ben Harper 'burn one down'
Quote by kaotik420
i've never heard the new version..
dunno if this will help (i don't remember any "mean electric" in it) but did you check out the original version of devils right hand he and the highwaymen did? may be similar to that?
try countrytabs.com for it.

Well, I did try, but the harmonics in the original goes I in the first half of each verse and then V in the second half. But the re-recording seem to switch between two harmonics on a regular basis. And I just can't figure out what kind of chord he is playing his riff over.
If you haven't heard the song, you ought to it's really nice.