soooooo..... aside form brushing your teethe atleast 3 times a day.... what are some CHEAP ways to make your teethe whiter. this smoking thing is starting to catch up to me...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Why do you want whiter teeth? Are you racist?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Drink bleach

edit: dont listen to me please.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by AzureNight
Why do you want whiter teeth? Are you racist?

What is he supposed to say? "Politically Correct Teeth"?
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Jizz works....Start sucking.

Better?

Bastards.
Last edited by Fukd at Jan 16, 2007,
i started to use listerine a while ago and i see improvement
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Quote by $Guitarist$

No, by saying that he would be saying that it is politically incorrect to not be white. That's eeven worse!

EDIT:
Quote by Fukd
Seaman works....Start sucking.

Should this seaman have a wooden leg and an eye patch?
Quote by $Guitarist$

Saying "politically correct," isn't politically correct anymore.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Fukd
Seaman works....Start sucking.

Really, so a sailor would be fine then?
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Quote by the_experience
No, by saying that he would be saying that it is politically incorrect to not be white. That's eeven worse!

EDIT:
Should this seaman have a wooden leg and an eye patch?

If thats what comes out of your junk...
wow... ummm yes i want whiter teethe... ummm i am racist.... so i dont care if "whiter theeth" is politicaly correct or not.... ummmm

soooo whitening strips... what kind? brand name? anyone know what "chemical" or "whatever the fell it is" that is in toothe paste or strips that actualy makes the teether WHITER???
You can rinse your mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide... just don't swallow it. It works sort of, but you have to hold it in for a while. Google it, peruse it, and you shall see.
Quote by NotOneWithNames
wow... ummm yes i want whiter teethe... ummm i am racist.... so i dont care if "whiter theeth" is politicaly correct or not.... ummmm

soooo whitening strips... what kind? brand name? anyone know what "chemical" or "whatever the fell it is" that is in toothe paste or strips that actualy makes the teether WHITER???

$Edit: Crest White Strips
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by excalibur672
You can rinse your mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide... just don't swallow it. It works sort of, but you have to hold it in for a while. Google it, peruse it, and you shall see.

I really need to know if this is for real, because I'm dumb enough to go and try it right now.
Quote by excalibur672

are you serious? can you elaborate on that?
You can try brushing with hydrogen peroxide. I would recommend you not swallow any. Put a small puddle of peroxide into a Dixie cup. Cover the brush in peroxide by dipping the brush as you tilt the cup. Now brush thoroughly as with the baking soda. This type of brushing can be done once a day. Spit any fluids; don’t swallow at any time while brushing with hydrogen peroxide. Check with the hydrogen peroxide manufacturer for degrees of warning for this use. Though brushing with hydrogen peroxide is in common use, you should be well informed of any concerns there may be given the amount of peroxide that might be used and therefore that there would be any risk of swallowing. Rinse completely after brushing with water and then a good mouthwash. This habit will help whiten teeth in a period of two to three months or more if kept in a daily regimen.

Combine baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for a double tough whitening formula.

A few drops of hydrogen peroxide mixed with a heaped teaspoon full of baking soda will make a paste adequate to control the further yellowing of teeth and bring back their youthful and lustrous white in just a few months time. Brush thoroughly with this paste after mixing on a tissue or in a Dixie cup. Rinse thoroughly after with water or a good mouthwash such as Listerine.

got it off some site
speaking of political correctness . . .

I was listening to the radio and they were talking about some tennis star and couldn't remember his name. They referred to him as the "African-American Frenchman"

Wtf ? ? ?
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Quote by la bamba
speaking of political correctness . . .

I was listening to the radio and they were talking about some tennis star and couldn't remember his name. They referred to him as the "African-American Frenchman"

Wtf ? ? ?

You see what these french are doing? They're corrupting young american negros by forcing them to play tennis!
hey bro... the only sport ******s dont dominate in is hockey.... other then that... they pretty much run that part of the entertainment business... them and Payton Manning...
Quote by raisinbran
If her husband was going to be losing thousands of dollars by her telling people this, why would she do it?

Well you have to bleach every day for two months. When you just go to a dentist its much quicker/effective. He wouldn't loose money. People are lazy.
In the words of the great Mitch Hedberg: "I thought about getting my teeth whitened once, but then I thought, fuck that! I'll get a tan instead!"
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

crest white strips worked for me when i used em. their 20 bucks.
Your gonna want to rinse your mouth out with Bleach, do that a couple times a day for about a week. Don't worry if you swallow a little, its only bleach
Baking soda paste works well, to. Just don't swallow it.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
well to tell the truth...this is how it used to be done back in late centurys ago...............kings and queens wouldhave piss recepticles. in these recepticles, anyone in the main castle would piss into it. everynow and then, the king or queen would get dressed and have someone collect the piss recepticle and have a scopper scoop out a cup. one big moutfull they would swish it in their mouth. letting it sit in there for 5 minutes or so. then spit it out......and it did keep their teeth white.....but.....really rotten. theres something called ammonia in our piss. thats what helped whiten it. but all the other bad germs killed the teeth.....so thats y u see kings and queens pictures where they wont smile showing their teeth......bet u didnt know that!
The sonic care tooth brush works well. Just don't use any abrasive toothpaste with it.
epic7734
Oh, and no matter what ANYONE tells you, semen does not whiten your teeth. I found this out the hard way...
Quote by Kai-7

Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by Fukd
Jizz works....Start sucking.

Better?

Bastards.

I love the ability to edit.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by CaptainWow
Oh, and no matter what ANYONE tells you, semen does not whiten your teeth. I found this out the hard way...

if your a guy
*slaps forehead in disgust* IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!

Why is it that nobody is getting my humor today?

Oh, right, I'm not funny.
Quote by Kai-7