Yeah. I just recently got my band together, and this is a work-in-progress song for the band. Crits/suggestions would be great.
Attachments:
New.zip
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
It was good. that first verse was boring though. maybe the natural harmonic was getting a little played out. change it to a pinch harmonic of the same pitch? that may be a cool affect and spice it up a bit.
Yeah, I'm thinking of dropping the harmonics when I get the chorus in. I see what you mean by getting played out. I did kinda abuse them. Haha.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Yeah, you sure did overuse that harmonic. Other than that, it sounds pretty good. Leave the intro the way it is, but definitely remove the natural harmonics from the verse and chorus. I like ouchies' idea with the pinch harmonics. You should also vary the pitches of them. I don't like how the exact same riff is repeated over and over again in the verse.

Could you crit my deathcorish song in my sig?
i really liked it, maybe a few two many palmutes, maybe jump off the low d and add a cool progression, aside from that its some realyl good melo death. the harmonic was a little too much, in the beginning it was good, at the end i was tired of it. good riff, cool rhythms, it was just really good. keep it up
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
I agree with the harmonic being used too much. Other than that I liked the opening a lot and I think this would be even better if there were drums.
I also really liked the harmonizing guitars in the middle.
^dude stop double posting, you will eventually get banned, use the edit button

Nice song BTW :p
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun