Page 1 of 2
I failed it. I was so excited to, they said i could come back and take it tomorrow so i guess ill do that. So does anyone else have any stories about getting their license.
i failed mine, i was supposed to go around a round about and i endded up in a asda car park instead, then in a flustered state nearly killed me and the woman driving out...

it was a bad day
I still remember watching that episode of "My sweet sixteen" On MTV (That show is honestly pretty amusing to watch) And that girl missing her "written" exam by a point.

I lol'd.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Unlucky. I'm sure you'll get it right next time.

I've never attempted driving, so I can't offer any advice.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I failed the written test for cheating (which is bull, I wasnt), but I retook it and passed easily. I havent gotten around to getting my license though
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
passed first time.

stay calm. focus on the road. hands at 2 and 10.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Damn 'One way' roads...
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
the driver's test was one of the easiest things i've ever done, I breezed through it...just practice for it next time man...
I was so confident on my test. After we were done driving, I turned to my teacher, smiled, and said, "Well, that was easy." He looked at me for a minute and told me I failed with a score of 57%.
In New Zealand we get our Learners at 15, which is pretty much a license to drive with a full licensed driver. Then 6 months after you get that you can get your restricted, which lets you drive by yourself. Pretty sweet, passed mine first time, easy. 18 months after getting your restricted (or 12 if you take this thing called a Defensive Driving Course) you can get your full which lets you drive with passengers at any time. Pretty sweet in New Zealand I tell you!
Quote by ericgentz
Damn 'One way' roads...

lol

Seriously, though. Dont worry about it. You'll get it eventually. Or you could just get rich and famous and pay people to drive you around. Yep. One of the two.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
Can't get my licence till i'm 17, in about 7 months. Looking forward to the day however...

Guy I know's sister failed twice for exceeding the speed limit by 2 km/h.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
I'm sure it was just nerves

*Got it on his first try*
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by demonhunter2
the driver's test was one of the easiest things i've ever done, I breezed through it...just practice for it next time man...

nah the written part was easy, i failed the driving part. I changed lanes when a car was to close and i drove in the suicide lane to long. I cant believe they can fail you for only 2 things
Quote by master
I was so confident on my test. After we were done driving, I turned to my teacher, smiled, and said, "Well, that was easy." He looked at me for a minute and told me I failed with a score of 57%.

haha thats funny
You know you can ask the instructor any question on how to perform any action they ask of you. An example, When i was asked to back up(even though i knew the answer) i asked her how she wanted me to place my hands and arms while i did it, she very nicely told me that i could place my arm on the seat next to me, and she reminded me to wait till i was at a full stop before looking forward agian.

I know, boring story, but they will help you if your pleasent with them and respectful.
epic7734
A friend of mine failed his liscense test 5 times. The 5th time he was on the last turn, and ran a red light, and the instructor turns to him and says "And THATS where you failed your test."
I buggered up my written test by 1 point (Aced the road signs portion), retook it the next day and aced it too.
I "failed" my first time because it was the first time I drove in snow. With my luck, it figures. It was snowy and sunny as hell, I could barely see anything. I failed because of one thing, I just barely crossed the divider lines between left and right lanes.

Second time I ****in' aced it and the guy was an asshole too. Made me parallel park, 3 point turn, and back park in between 2 cars for all 3 times.
i failed my driving the first time on maneuverability. they let me come back a week later and i passed. i only missed two questions on the written portion. my driving instructor was like 90 and he was the biggest asshole i've ever known, so now me and my friend harass him whenever he's driving with someone.
who fails their actual driving test.... written I can understand....
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
you want to know what i had to do for my driving class??? well... i took it as a class in highschool my sphmore year. after the 3rd day of class i was 16... so the teacher (aslo my coach from wrestling, football, AND basket ball) told me to get in the car and drive to mcdonalds. so i drove to mcdonalds, parked the car, went in, he bought us breakfast, got back in the car, drove back to school, he got my "you passed the driving test certificate", EXCUSED ME FROM SCHOOL and then let me drive the drivers ed car to the DMV to get my real license... wicked...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
permit ? or license?

I failed my permit test the first time, the questions were BS

Then the second they were insanely easy

have yet to go for my license
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
permit ? or license?

I failed my permit test the first time, the questions were BS

Then the second they were insanely easy

have yet to go for my license

an excerpt from my permit test:

If you're in a lane that says left turn only, what do you do?

a. Hunt down Osama Bin Laden.
b. Shit your pants.
c. Turn left
d. Kill small babies

Okay I'm exaggerating obviously, but the answers were THAT obvious.
Haha i got that question too

Oh snap i forgot we live near eachother

I went to the one in Beltsville

my favorite was "*shows a stop sign*"

a) accelerate
b) stop
c) turn on blinkers
d) call for police assistance
Beauty Supreme

umm, i cant even afford drivers ed (they dont offer it at my school, for some dumbass reason). so i wouldnt know anything about it. im 15 though i need my damn permit.
Quote by NotOneWithNames
you want to know what i had to do for my driving class??? well... i took it as a class in highschool my sphmore year. after the 3rd day of class i was 16... so the teacher (aslo my coach from wrestling, football, AND basket ball) told me to get in the car and drive to mcdonalds. so i drove to mcdonalds, parked the car, went in, he bought us breakfast, got back in the car, drove back to school, he got my "you passed the driving test certificate", EXCUSED ME FROM SCHOOL and then let me drive the drivers ed car to the DMV to get my real license... wicked...

you bastard. you don't know how lucky you are to have had it that easy.
I don't have a car... so I guess I'll mooch rides off my friends for another year.
I don't like my sig.
I still have to do that drivers ed crap. Well i already did it but i was absent for two of the classes so i have to make it up :\
Beauty Supreme

my friend failed his test the first time because at an intersection he thought he saw the back of a stop sign, and drove ahead, but it turns out he saw the back of the RR sign, so he almost hit the car he was expecting to stop. in NY here you have to wait something like 2 months to take the test again, so he was burned quite badly for a while. anyone else notice that the insturctors are real bitches? i passed, but i swear the lady who i was with had made me a nervous little bitch0
Quote by highway62
I failed it. I was so excited to, they said i could come back and take it tomorrow so i guess ill do that. So does anyone else have any stories about getting their license.

I passed mine, just take it easy and remember the lessons you've had.

I nearly crashed on my test and almost ran a stop sign but I got a 82 on my test.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I failed first time. instructor told me I didnt go fast enough ( max speed hwy 100km/h...me max speed 100 km/h she said I should of went 5 over maximum....I was like Wtf?. passed the second time. I hate those instructers.........whats up there a$$
Last edited by bullykai at Jan 16, 2007,
texas doesnt require you take the drving test writen or driving/.
Quote by Paz363
texas doesnt require you take the drving test writen or driving/.

Umm tell that to the place i had to retake my test because my origional lic. had expired(out of state) and they made me retake the hole test, writen and driving. I was 26 at the time.
epic7734
Page 1 of 2