can anybody help me how to higher my pitch tone. coz I can only reach as high as Bert of the used, any tips on how to make my voice as high as Quinn Allman of the used and Ray Toro of my chemical romance. thanks.
Helow! I'm just new here... a left-handed guitarist.... idolizes Zacky Vengeance of A7X....
Cut your balls off. They are actually queers which explains their higher pitched voices.
yeah man everyone knows those guys are eunuchs, thats why they're whining about losing thier GFs all the time
im trying to get my voice to go high as well as have much bass to it i heard if you drink whiskey and smoke cigs you get more bass to your voice lol but i'm not doing that so i don't know what my contribution to this thread is but owell
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
it's just practice really and i'm sure there are different types of exercises or something, and some people are just born with vocal abilities.
^^ haha try shredder 6s sig, that might work, however painful

i dunno, try squealing like a little girl and practise that, get ur voice used to being high pitched if thats what you want.

I didnt know Ray toro sang...
Practice, practice, practice. Not everyone can hit certain notes, though. I have a higher pitched voice, so I cannot hit super low notes, like Muhammed Suicmez from Necrophagist. My voice lies in about the same range as Jared Leto, although I can hit some of the notes that Amy Lee can, but its really hard.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I'm starting to really like my voice. I've been singing a little less than a year, and I used to be effing horrible, but now I think I'm starting to come into my own as a vocalist. Just do it a lot, that's the only advice I can give you.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
thanks for the tips. the reason why I'm askin' you guyz coz i'm the 2nd voice of our band. but I can really sing lke Dani Filth of Cradle of filth. I'm good at growling. but not at singing my lungs out.
Helow! I'm just new here... a left-handed guitarist.... idolizes Zacky Vengeance of A7X....
Quote by Fukd
Cut your balls off. They are actually queers which explains their higher pitched voices.

good work on making yourself sound like an idiot on multiple counts.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by boy_labo
can anybody help me how to higher my pitch tone. coz I can only reach as high as Bert of the used, any tips on how to make my voice as high as Quinn Allman of the used and Ray Toro of my chemical romance. thanks.

The first things to consider are your voice type and just how settled your range is. Based on your profile, I'd say work on getting a good vocal foundation and worry about who you want to sound like when you're a little older. Go check out the singing thread in Musician Talk. It's one of the stickies.
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker
Seriously, If you sing with your diaphram you can hit any note you want. Singing can be quite hard if you arn't a natural.

I'm assuming you're a stupid emo bitch so, just stick a watermelon in your muff and it'll do the job.
I didn't know Ray Toro was a human
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Quote by anarchy_skater
I didn't know Ray Toro was a human

Hey hey hey.

Thats not nice, homosexuals are people too.
Quote by Fukd

+1
Quote by Fukd

Anyways, if you're a teenager, wait till you go through puberty, so your voice will have more range.
Last edited by MastaBassist10 at Jan 17, 2007,