Hey all, I'm looking for a 72 Tele Deluxe and I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know if Fender even makes them left handed? If anyone can find a link or knows one off the top of their head that would be amazing. Thanks.

G-rit
Left handed and proud damn!t...!
The only lefty teles i've seen are the standard and american models. Try ebay.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah I've seen the body's but no full guitar, and I really am not ambitious enough to piece one together myself, no matter how much money I may save. But I've got to figure that Fender, one of the leading guitar crafts-companies of the past century makes at least a couple of these guitars left handed.
Left handed and proud damn!t...!
Hey, nosedyve, as a fellow southpaw, and tele fan, my sympathies go out to you. The bad news is that Fender USA don't make left handed tele deluxes, BUT(there's always a but, isn't there?), I think Fender Japan does. Check out this link, it may be of some help to you. http://www.ishibashi-music.com/