What is the longest song title or album title that you know of?

For example: "Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are" by Meatloaf.

12 words.

(Sorry, if this thread has been done before)

Thanks in advance!!
I can promise you, it'll be an extreamly idiodic title by a band such as Fall Out Boy or something.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
"The Day They Shot A Hole In The Jesus Egg: The Priest Driven Ambulance Album, Demos And Outtakes 1989-1991 Mushroom Tapes" The Flaming Lips
"When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight And He'll Win The Whole Thing Fore He Enters The Ring There's No Body To Batter When Your Mind is Your Might So When You Go Solo. You Hold Your Own Hand And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights And If You Know Where You Stand. Then You'll Know Where To Land And If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You Know That You're Right.".
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV: Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness- Coheed and Cambria

12 Words

^ beat me to it
Our lawyer made us change the title of this song so we wouldnt get sued by the worst band ever FOB. No i dont listen to FOB i ****ing hate them w/ a very strong passion but that songs on the radio here all the time which is why i stopped listening to the radio.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Shredder6
one

first of all i dont get if ur trying to be funny or just leaving a random comment but yeah anything by that band panic at the disco
The Bends: [Man Overboard/The Drowning Flute/Aqua Swing/Follow the Bubbles] - By Mr Bungle
Anything but panic at teh disco...the gay fags...

"These tables are numbered honey you just dont know it yet"|
I think thats one of thers
that stupid fiona apple album or whatever. it's the longest name according to guiness world records.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Quote by Hoopty G
first of all i dont get if ur trying to be funny or just leaving a random comment but yeah anything by that band panic at the disco

It's a metallica song
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
"When You Don't Control Your Government People Want To Kill You" - Anti-Flag

11 word song name
although it doesnt really count...

my band has an instrumental we call 'The Moronic Daydream of a Facticious Monkey That Once Threw Fecal Matter at a Cow in Los Angeles'

we call it either Moronic Daydream or Facticious Monkey for short.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
"Someday, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me."
--The Chariot

on the album Everything Is Alive, Everything Is Breathing Nothing Is Dead and Nothing Is Bleeding
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
I know there was one by some band I don't care enough about to remember, something like "If we had to choose between White and Rye bread, we would seriously have to sit down and think about It"

It's a dumbass title, as are most titles that are anywhere near that long. And the one that Gutch posted, no matter what you say, that is not a title of anything. It's several sentences long, and sounds like the lyrics to some Dragonforce song or something.

The longest a title should get is something like "This Cocaine makes Me feel like I'm on this Song", and it actually should make sense, and tell what the song is about. I like Meatloaf and all, but that title is pushing it. I'm sure it's some 9 minute epic or some such :P
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Lifted: Or the Story is in the Soil, So Keep Your Ear to the Ground.

I Will Never Write An Obligatory Love Song About Being On the Rod and Missing Someone.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Chapter Of Obeisance Before Giving Breath To The Inert One In The Presence Of The Crescent Shaped Horns by Nile is a pretty long name.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Lifted: Or the Story is in the Soil, So Keep Your Ear to the Ground.

I Will Never Write An Obligatory Love Song About Being On the Rod and Missing Someone.

Stole mine, the one by Say Anything.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
the longest song name i have is that one by green day Jesus Of Suburbia / City Of The Damned / I Don't Care / Dearly Beloved / Tales Of Another Broken Home

but the longest album i have i think is All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes by Pete Townshend, but the coolest album name ive ever heard is Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy by The Who lol
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Honey, this mirror isnt big enough for the two of us.
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

Both MCR
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
"And By Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent In Their Puddles, The Air Barren Of Song As The Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, The Locusts Noisily Thanked Us And Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole."

Song name from the album "Every Red Heart Shines Towards the Red Sun" by the Red Sparrowes.
"DUUUUDE! I voyaged into the bowls of a man, and i saw what i thought was a goat eating a watermelon.. Then i realized it my vagina." - Panic at the disco.

I'm about 5% i got that right. IMO i think they should of named their first album that. Would of saved me $9.
Longest one I have:

"He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corners Of Our Rooms" - A Silver Mt. Zion

And they have some pretty long song names on that album, but I'm much too lazy to find and type them all out.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
"Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict" - Ummagumma by Pink Floyd
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Ibanez RG5ERX1
Fender MIM Telecaster
Fender Acoustic
Fender Supersonic Combo
Boss TU-2 / CS-3 / DD-20 / Vox Satchurator / Hardwire CR-7 / Vox Big Bad Wah / ISP Decimator G-String
Quote by Gutch220
"When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight And He'll Win The Whole Thing Fore He Enters The Ring There's No Body To Batter When Your Mind is Your Might So When You Go Solo. You Hold Your Own Hand And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights And If You Know Where You Stand. Then You'll Know Where To Land And If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You Know That You're Right.".

What a pretentious cunt that Fiona Apple is.
Quote by Tiarella Jones
"Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict" - Ummagumma by Pink Floyd

I was about to say that when i saw your post...so seconded
Quote by nic_2090
What ever happened to sticks and stones....?

Quote by Maet
The Niggers took them all to build their crappy huts in africa and Detroit...

Too much?
[quote="'[the"]whorocks']the longest song name i have is that one by green day Jesus Of Suburbia / City Of The Damned / I Don't Care / Dearly Beloved / Tales Of Another Broken Home

ohh... we can break them down into parts now huh..

Dawn/Simple Song/Buisness Vamp/All You Can Save/Attack of the Monster Briefcase/Mr. Hope Goes to Wall Street/Did I Tell You/Garden of Dreams/Don't Let the d'Evil in/Love is the Word/Theirs No Such Night/The Mean Machine/Dungeon of the Deep/Indian Summer/ Sunny Lane/Gardens Revisited/Shadowland/The Final Deal

that is Garden of Dreams - The Flower Kings..

you people thought 15 minute Opeth songs were long!? multiply those by 4. yes, this is one song, that is an hour long. gave me an ear-gasm.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club