The pickups arent the best, so im wondering which pickups would be best.

For the bridge position, I was something with bite, enough for harder rock, maybe enough for some metal. Something that can range enough to play classic rock as well.

for the neck, something for blues and classic rock.

im not sure about the middle single coil, it seems fine.

Basically I want a setup for classic rock/hard rock/ metal.

I was thinking maybe a Dimarzio Mo' Joe in the bridge, and an Air Norton in the bridge?
it seems like ur a big satriani fan so you could just get the same pickup set he uses in his signature.

you could also look into swineshead pickups. you might find something u like. www.swineshead.com i think thats the site
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Quote by kanamvar32
it seems like ur a big satriani fan so you could just get the same pickup set he uses in his signature.

you could also look into swineshead pickups. you might find something u like. www.swineshead.com i think thats the site

Yeah im a huge Satch fan, but I dont neccessarily want to sound exactly like him. I'm about versitility, so I want a setup that will cover everything.
the miricle man pick ups r supposed to b good. i dont have a problem with the pickups on the S470.
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
They're not horrible, but they dont have much tonal strength. I'm lookin' at Dimarzio because they're cheap (about $120 for a set).

I figured a Mo' Joe' in the bridge would help my lead tone for hard rock and some metal, and the Air Norton in the neck would help with classic rock and blues.